1. March 14, 2019 / 4:10 pm

So pretty! I love seeing what other people do to get out the door in the morning!

2. March 14, 2019 / 10:03 pm

sounds like amazing stuff. I only wear mascara but I totally need to check this out.

3. March 15, 2019 / 2:40 am

My favourite concealer and my favourite eyelash primer! I like the mascara, too, but I really like to mix different brushes for my desired look. I find the primer plumps and adds volume to my lashes, so I go for something lengthening for my mascara (most recently, It’s a Long Story from Arbonne, but lots can fit the bill).

I keep telling myself I need to figure out a five minute face, but I just love makeup so much, I haven’t felt the need to alter my routine – it’s worth the time sacrifice to me. However, if I’m finding myself in a time crunch I will often skip my eyes. I’ll still do my whole base routine and my brows, but then I will just curl my lashes and be done. If my brows are done well, my eyes are still enhanced, and I find I actually look younger! I also do this on super cold days where I am planning on walking across the river to work. In our climate, eyelashes freeze, or your breath ends up coming back in your face if you’re bundled up (which you need to be in order to survive… literally!) and that ends up looking like you swam to work lol.

4. March 15, 2019 / 1:29 pm

this is my kind of routine! I’m all about quick and easy. I don’t do anything for my brows though. if I’m doing photos I’ll use an old mascara tube wand though lol

5. Hedy
    March 15, 2019 / 10:27 pm

Great product choices! I love the natural look.

6. Melissa
    March 18, 2019 / 4:48 pm

I love simple make up routines! It’s very similar to mine!