1. January 2, 2019 / 4:07 pm

I’ve seriously considered doing a 101 in 1001 but the long timeline combined with my short attention span has me discouraged haha! I love your goals – good luck with all of these!

2. Southern & Style
    January 2, 2019 / 11:05 pm

I just love reading these lists-they’re always so inspiring! I want to see Hamilton too-the show is coming to Atlanta this year & I’m dying to get my hands on tickets. Also, if you ever make a trip to Alabama I’d be more than happy to teach you how to can and how to ride a horse-I do both on a regular basis, haha!

xoxo, SS

Southern and Style

3. Get it girlllll!! This is amazing! I love the idea of long term goals, I personally set more short term goals because I have trouble staying motivated when something seems to far away – I can’t wait to watch your journey here!

4. January 3, 2019 / 1:19 pm

ahh so many good ones!! I can’t wait to see how your journey unfolds! I love the 101 in 1001 but it overwhelms me haha!!

5. nicholeprichastockman
    January 3, 2019 / 1:57 pm

i love this idea! i also don’t blame you for wanting to be selfish and focus on yourself before you consider starting a family. it’s not selfish and i think it’s so important to focus on doing what you want and love!

6. Shay
    January 3, 2019 / 1:59 pm

REading 35 books is a lofty goal! I’m just trying to read the ones that have been sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

7. Jenny Suneson
    January 3, 2019 / 5:47 pm

Woohoo! I see my name on this list 😉 So exciting to see what you accomplish in the next 1001 days.

8. January 3, 2019 / 7:06 pm

I didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was like 8 when all my friends learned at 6.. I’m a slow learner haha.

9. January 4, 2019 / 7:30 am

Wow, just putting together a list like that would be one of my goals! Haha. Good for you. I was surprised to see you don’t know how to ride a bike?! Cheering you on 🙂

10. January 8, 2019 / 3:26 am

I love these lists! I have a bucket list also but I’m debating making a 20 before 2020 list to go through this year. I love how intentional you were with picking more personal goals. I think they are all really great! I can’t wait to see what progress you make — I hope you share updates on your blog/IG!

Kayla | kaylablogs.com

11. Tara
    January 8, 2019 / 4:41 pm

i love all of these! they’re attainable and exciting!