September 10, 2018 / 7:17 pm

The Play box sounds like a truly great value- I can’t believe all of these products were in that one box. I’ve never tried the Anastasia brow products, but they just sound so expensive for what they are.

xoxo A

2. September 10, 2018 / 7:28 pm

I didn’t realize the Sephora Play box was only $10- what a deal! I received a sample of the Bare Minerals Setting Powder and love it!

xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

3. September 11, 2018 / 2:18 am

I’ve really been wanting to try the tarte sample and Anastasia! I have heard such great reviews about them! Thanks for posting

4. September 11, 2018 / 12:01 pm

Thanks for sharing.I am intruiged to try drunk elephant protini polypeptide cream.

5. September 11, 2018 / 2:31 pm

Ooh I have that exact Benefit Hoola bronzer sample and I’m STILL trying to use it up – you’re right that it’s heavy so it’s taking a while for me to get through it but I really like it as well!

6. hannahgracebecker
    September 11, 2018 / 3:23 pm

I LOVE the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale, too!!! So many great deals 🙂 . How is it almost fall???? Will have to check out the Sephora subscription – these products look awesome. I just started using subscription services and absolutely love them. So convenient + I never run out of stuff!!!

7. September 11, 2018 / 4:49 pm

Great list of products and I super appreciate your honest review of each. It’s so frustrating buying products that you don’t end up loving in the end

8. September 11, 2018 / 9:32 pm

I thought about getting the ABH brow gel and I’m glad I didn’t now! Thanks for this.

9. AscendingButterfly
    September 12, 2018 / 5:32 am

Tarte products never disappoint so no surprise there, but I haven’t heard of or tried the eye bomb, my eyes are sensitive too so I am glad to hear it doesn’t irritate!

Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

10. September 12, 2018 / 5:58 am

Ohh I love this box! How fun to try on all of these samples before you commit to buying them!

11. September 12, 2018 / 3:01 pm

I’ve gotten really into Tarte products recently but haven’t tried Tarte blush yet. That will definitely be in my next Sephora haul! I haven’t tried any Drunk Elephant products yet but I’ve heard nothing but good things. I need to splurge on one of their products.

12. September 19, 2018 / 7:04 pm

I loved that Hula bronzer as well from my Play! box! I had heard all the hype about it, but never tried it…it’s way worth all of the hype 🙂

xoxo, SS