1. September 14, 2018 / 2:24 pm

I have heard ONLY good things about Kristin Ess products, I have to try the weightless conditioner. I can’t wait to hear your exciting news soon (:

2. Melissa
    September 14, 2018 / 5:07 pm

I’ve been trying to buy a new brand of makeup remover wipes, but honestky I didn’t know which one. I’m going to give them a try!

3. September 15, 2018 / 4:35 pm

Ohh those studs are so cute! Love your favorites.

4. adriana
    September 16, 2018 / 9:14 pm

I’m obsessed with that Drunk Elephant cream too! It’s one of my favorites ever!

5. September 17, 2018 / 12:39 am

I’ve been obsessed with the brow bar for eons! Loved it and excited for you too!

6. September 17, 2018 / 1:37 pm

I so LOVE Benefit’s Brow bar! I always come out of there looking like my brows are a million times better!

7. September 17, 2018 / 5:45 pm

i think the universe is telling me to polypeptide cream because I keep hearing excellent things about it! I’m glad it’s treating you well

8. Nicole Booz
    September 17, 2018 / 6:25 pm

I need to try those Bliss wipes! I hope you had fun at the comedy show. I’m packing up to head to Hawaii for a week – I can’t wait!

9. September 18, 2018 / 1:02 am

I was just agonizing over the state of my hair tonight. I’m going to have to get that leave-in conditioner!!!

10. September 18, 2018 / 1:39 pm

I still can’t believe I’ve never used a leave in conditioner. It sounds like you got some really great results. Sounds like I need to get my hands on some. My hair is getting really long, it’s super thick, and is never without tangles.

I can’t wait to hear what news you have to share!

11. Paige Ladisic
    September 18, 2018 / 1:56 pm

I have heard great things about both Bliss and Drunk Elephant products! I know makeup removal wipes are a little wasteful but I love to have them around!

12. Tara
    September 18, 2018 / 4:12 pm

drunk elephant is one of my favorite clean beauty brands – so much goodness!

13. September 18, 2018 / 11:33 pm

Getting tour brows done is life changing LOL I’m going to try the brow gel!

14. Katie
    September 19, 2018 / 2:03 pm

I’m always looking for new makeup remover wipes to try. I feel like they’re all so different. I love Bliss, so I’ll definitely have to pick up their makeup remover wipes! Can’t go wrong when they’re only $6!