1. Nicole
    August 6, 2018 / 4:38 pm

I love the Skin Feels Good Foundation! The lightest shade is still too dark for me but I make it work because I love the way it looks! I really want to try the Genefique serum soon!

August 6, 2018 / 6:18 pm

I am pretty boring with SPF and stay loyal to Neutrogena sunscreens! They're great for sensitive skin! So good to know this about all the Lancome ones though. :)xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

3. Betsy
    August 7, 2018 / 1:19 am

Putting sunscreen on is such a pain in the butt. I love it when I find good everyday products that already have it in them. So much easier that way.

4. Azanique Rawl
    August 7, 2018 / 2:38 am

I love Lancome! What fun beauty products for the summer. Sunscreen is a must-have :)-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

5. Tara Fuller
    August 7, 2018 / 2:38 am

they make excellent products. skincare and protection from the sun are so important!

6. Rachel Ritlop
    August 7, 2018 / 11:16 am

I definitely always where hats but haven't found fuss free products I love for my face yet! Ill have to check these out!

7. Avery
    August 7, 2018 / 12:41 pm

i don't know which i need to try more, lancome skincare or lancome make up xD thanks for these recs tho!

8. Deborah Yi
    August 7, 2018 / 12:53 pm

What a great system! I love Lancome products and I was raised to never leave the house without SPF so this is all right up my alley!xo Deborah Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

9. Hannah Becker - The Motivated Millennial
    August 7, 2018 / 1:17 pm

I so need this!!!! Lancôme Skin Feels Good Nourishing Foundation sounds like an awesome product. I just moved to the beach, so am always looking for skincare products with SPF. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

10. Shay of ShayShayTries.com
    August 7, 2018 / 1:51 pm

I don't wear sunscreen as much as I should…but I'm working on it!

11. A Pint-Sized Life
    August 8, 2018 / 1:51 am

I just got back from a beach vacation so SPF was essential! I need to try the Lancôme foundation-it sounds amazing!

12. Nicole Simonetti
    August 8, 2018 / 1:05 pm

I've never considered lancome's skin products, but I'm not sure why…and esp. so after reading this! I'm always looking to try moisturizers or BB cream w/ SPF in it too, so I don't have to worry. x, nicole // http://www.nicoleeigh.com

13. adriana nudo
    August 10, 2018 / 3:14 am

I want to try that foundation! These are such great products!