1. Michaela Quigley
    August 1, 2018 / 4:16 pm

Happy August. Although it feels like the Sunday of Summer, I am working to be optimistic about this month. I too am working on being a better blogger. Consistency is my words when it comes to this. I can't wait to read all of your new content!XOXOmQswww.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

August 1, 2018 / 5:44 pm

These are awesome goals, friend!! I used to use BoardBooster and was a big fan, but since that shut down I've been putting off starting a Tailwind account. I think you may have motivated me to start! I always LOVE your posts and I wish you could write one everyday- haha!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

3. Katie M
    August 1, 2018 / 6:32 pm

What awesome goals! Instagram has been a struggle for me too- I feel ya on the swipe up feature! My blogging goals are to start a redesign and also look into purchasing a url!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

4. Sara
    August 2, 2018 / 9:55 am

That photo of you is so gorgeous! I know exactly which Pinterest program you're talking about, and I couldn't agree more about user-friendliness. I use Tailwind now too, and I love it! Wishing you lots of good luck with your goals for August (:

5. Rachel Ritlop
    August 2, 2018 / 12:15 pm

Good luck with all of your bog goals! I 'm thinking about switching to tailwind at the end of this year but haven't decided yet! I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've used it for a while !

6. Deborah Yi
    August 2, 2018 / 12:43 pm

Great goals! I'm trying to go on my way of growing instagram followers… for the same reason! That swipe up feature is so tempting! I'm following you now – let's help each other meet our goals! :)xo Deborah Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

7. Avery
    August 2, 2018 / 1:27 pm

i love this! good luck on your goals! i personally don't see the point of the following hashtag thing other than it periodically showing up on your feed… i feel like that in itself is pretty useless? (i also have my notifications turned off so maybe that's why lol) sstill, good luck again <3

8. adriana nudo
    August 2, 2018 / 2:35 pm

This is such a great list of goals! You can do it! 🙂 Instagram is a tough one but it feels so good to grow!

9. Ruya
    August 2, 2018 / 4:48 pm

I want that swipe up feature too! Ugh, the Instagram struggle is real but your list of goals is really good! This inspired me to create my own list.-Ruyasweetshortandstylish.com

10. Nicholle Demag
    August 2, 2018 / 5:04 pm

I need to get better about posting too- I feel like the past few months I've lacked motivation but I'm trying to get better!-Nichollewww.nichollesophia.com

11. Emily Polner
    August 3, 2018 / 6:00 pm

I have a lot of the same goals! I'm going to be working on my Pinterest/creating more evergreen and pinnable content. I tried posting to my Insta every day for a hot second recently but it didn't really get me anywhere in terms of growth. -Emilyhttps://norepeatsorhesitations.com/2018/08/01/5-things-to-know-before-renting-an-apartment-in-nyc/

12. Kait Around The Kingdom
    August 3, 2018 / 11:14 pm

If you’re looking to increase blog traffic, Pinterest is definitely the way to go! Good luck on these goals!

13. Alexandra Hollander
    August 4, 2018 / 2:58 am

How is it already August? These are all great goals, I need to start making my own and writing them down so I stick to them. Increasing blog traffic is a huge one of mine!

14. Unknown
    August 5, 2018 / 5:41 am

These are great goals! I literally have almost the same ones. I recently started a demanding part time job so I have fallen off the blogging and promotion wagon. But I am hoping I can get a more solid blogging schedule together so I can get more traffic to my blog, and start posting more meaningful content.-Michele Reneewww.lifewithmichelerenee.com