July 31, 2018 / 5:55 pm

Sometimes I wish I worked in a dressier environment and wouldn't look silly wearing business casual clothes to my job haha- I love outfits like the ones you've highlighted here! I did use the NSale to stock up on some pieces to wear to work this fall though! (Just casual pieces 😉 )xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

2. Nichole Pricha
    July 31, 2018 / 7:21 pm

I'm loving all these picks!

3. xoxoBella Bucchiotti
    August 1, 2018 / 2:02 pm

SO many great picks! I will have to share this with my mom she dresses like that to work, I on the other hand wear pjs lol!

4. Deborah Yi
    August 1, 2018 / 2:19 pm

These are all such great picks!xo Deborah Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

5. Kait Around The Kingdom
    August 1, 2018 / 2:37 pm

Wow! So many great finds! Thanks for putting all of these together for us!

6. Hannah Becker - The Motivated Millennial
    August 1, 2018 / 3:13 pm

I am so impressed by this round-up! I am always needing more business casual outfits. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

August 1, 2018 / 3:30 pm

I love those mules! I kind of wish I could've gotten them haha.

8. Southern & Style
    August 1, 2018 / 4:12 pm

Gosh, I don't even work a 9-5 but you made me want to buy that blazer! I wonder if I could work it into weekend/going out/date night style without looking too stuffy?xoxo, SSSouthern and Style

9. Katie
    August 1, 2018 / 8:27 pm

I'm always, always, always on the hunt for business casual clothes, especially tops. I can never find any tops that I like, but I really like the ones that you picked out. The bell sleeve knit top is right up my alley.

10. Nicole Simonetti
    August 2, 2018 / 12:21 am

I neeeed that ruffle top & those slides too, they'd go great togeth! n-sale is the *best* time to shop nordstrom because it's all about those savings. x, nicole // http://www.nicoleeigh.com

11. Tara Fuller
    August 2, 2018 / 1:19 am

basics are always necessary to replenish every year!

12. The Classic Brunette
    August 8, 2018 / 2:37 am

I have number 8 and it is the comfiest thing on the planet!! So so cozy! Also obsessed with those slides!xoSamiThe Classic Brunette