March 6, 2018 / 6:32 pm

OMG Myrtle Beach!!! My favorite place!!!!! I am hoping to be going there more now that I'm moving back to the South. It is SO MUCH FUN I am so jealous you're going. Okay now that I'm done my Myrtle Beach rant it's always fun to read your updates- can't wait to hear more about goat yoga!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

2. RKCSouthern
    March 7, 2018 / 4:13 pm

You've still done way more reading than I have, girl! Keep it up!

3. Paige Ladisic
    March 7, 2018 / 4:25 pm

February went by in a blink for me, too! As far as reading more, I make sure to always read at least 30 minutes before bed! Getting into that routine has made it a breeze for me to read more every month! Oh, and audiobooks!

4. Hannah Gierosky
    March 7, 2018 / 7:00 pm

I've been so bad about reading (I keep falling asleep after a few pages when I read before bed!) so I've started listening to audiobooks! It's probably cheating, but I've listened to quite a few good books since I started.

5. Rachel Ritlop
    March 7, 2018 / 8:30 pm

ahh i love myrtle beach!! you'll have so much fun! I can't wait to see your post on goat yoga!! I've always wanted to do it!

6. the sophia diaries
    March 7, 2018 / 8:41 pm

wow thanks for recapping your goals! can't wait to see your goat yoga recap! and 5/12 books is pretty good from where i'm standing!

7. Nicole
    March 8, 2018 / 2:20 am

I love that you're doing 40 notes of gratitude for Lent! Gratefulness is so important.

8. Alexis Reliford
    March 8, 2018 / 5:59 am

OMG, I feel the exact same way about meditating. Afterwards I feel good, but its a struggle for me to do it. I've sort of given up, haha.

9. Deborah
    March 8, 2018 / 2:59 pm

I'm glad you liked your yoga experience! I'm a regular yogi myself and it's so much fun!xo DeborahCoffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

10. A Pint-Sized Life
    March 8, 2018 / 6:19 pm

Ohh great book choices! I added a few to my TBR list/

11. Emily Polner
    March 9, 2018 / 4:35 am

goat yoga??!? Now that sounds interesting. Totally get what you mean by doing a ton of work behind the scenes- I've been posting regularly but the amount of hours I've been contributing to piece it all together has been 10 fold- content creation is super time consuming regardless of your posting schedule!-Emilyhttps://norepeatsorhesitations.com/2018/03/07/top-5-purchases-i-made-in-february/

12. adriana nudo
    March 9, 2018 / 4:40 am

I've been slowly but surely adding in more natural products too! And I hear goat yoga is all the craze LOL!

March 9, 2018 / 5:14 pm

Can't wait to hear about all you have in store for the future! I am so glad you have spent a good amount of time with your girl friends lately. I love the way a dinner/catch up with a friend can completely turn a bad day around!

14. Christina @ Hugs and Lattes
    March 12, 2018 / 4:07 pm

I love what you did for Lent! I think that is a perfect habit to take up. I gave up Lent for TV and it's been hard, but also good as far as giving me space to think, be productive, and read! I love Asheville! Where did you go in Asheville? And goat yoga is something I would love to do one day! I wanted to try to do 10 mins of contemplative prayer a day, but so far I have not even started that habit this month!

15. Lauren Scorzafava
    March 19, 2018 / 1:23 pm

Can't wait to see what you've been working on! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls