This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Seersucker Sass blog!
I don’t know about y’all, but March snuck up on me. It felt like January lasted 12 years, then I blinked and February was gone. Here’s to hoping that March is that perfect sweet spot of chaos and stillness.
I’m excited to sit down and have a little coffee date with you this Tuesday morning. Grab your beverage of choice and let’s chat!
GOALS UPDATE • As always, let’s start off by talking about our goals. How are your goals going? Any new ones? Here’s a quick update on my 2018 goals.
- Goat yoga – It happened! And it was glorious. I’ll have a full recap of my experience soon, but in the meantime, you can read more about it here.
- Read 12 books – I’m a little ashamed at how little reading I’ve done recently. I finished Party Girl on February 5, and I haven’t read another book since. I’m currently reading Awkward Grace, The Beautiful and the Damned, and Bad Girls Throughout History. I’m still ahead of my goal, having read five out of 12 books so far, but I’m hoping to make more progress in March.
- Go on more fancy dates with my girlfriends – While I haven’t been going on any “fancy dates” with them, I’ve spent a lot of time with my girlfriends this month. My friend Lindsay and I had a rough night last week, so we ended up grabbing a late dinner and drinks and laughing for two hours straight. Last night I had coffee with a friend that I’ve known since elementary school. I’m thankful to have such encouraging, empowering, positive women in my life, and I hope to spend even more time with them this month.
- Incorporate more natural products into my daily routine – I finally got around to writing a post about this! And I can’t wait for my next post, as I’ve added even more products, including teas that will help with inflammation and bloating, aloe pills, chlorophyll water, and so much more 🙂
- Meditate daily – I actually stopped meditating. I was doing really great on my streak and had almost reached 50 days, and then I got out of my routine on the night of the dog rescue. To be really honest, I dreaded meditating. I loved how I felt afterwards, but I would even put off going to bed at night because I just couldn’t get excited about meditation.
TRAVEL • I went to Asheville this month to celebrate my birthday! And I’m currently planning a quick, long weekend trip to Myrtle Beach next month. I haven’t been there in ten years and I have no idea what to expect, so please send any recommendations my way!
LENT • When I decided to start controlling my health through my diet, I had to give up a ton of things that I loved. In an effort to be kinder to myself, I decided to add a new habit instead of removing something from my world. I’m writing 40 notes of gratitude over the 40 days of Lent. I’m also removing items and friendships from my life that I feel no longer serve me in order to make room for more gratitude in my every day life. Did you give something up this year?
HEALTH • I’m hanging in there! As I mentioned above, I’ve added some new supplements and a variety of teas into my life to help with inflammation and bloating, as those are the two symptoms that bring me the most pain and stress.
BEST PURCHASES • To be completely honest, I haven’t done much online shopping this month. I’m definitely still loving the contour sticks that I raved about last month, and my (knockoff) beauty blender has been doing overtime.
WHAT’S NEXT • While I haven’t been blogging very much lately, I’ve been doing a crazy amount of work behind the scenes. I hope you’ll continue to bear with me and my limited posting schedule, because there are really great things in store.
What’s new with you?! Leave a life update in the comments. I love to know what you’re up to, how your goals are going, and how I can support you!