1. L Wallace
    March 19, 2018 / 8:40 pm

I am determined to make time for my friends this week (for me.) Day to day, I get so tied with my daily schedule that on weekends, I prefer to just relax alone or with my boyfriend. I really want to nourish my friendships more.

2. the sophia diaries
    March 19, 2018 / 9:40 pm

omg, i love that you're writing your own book just to do it 🙂 i definitely want to do that too! and i might have to try threading xD

3. Primetime Chaos
    March 19, 2018 / 10:23 pm

What a lovely post! I agree – doing something for yourself is so important from time to time! It's so easy to stress yourself and forget about the things that are important.xx, Theresa

4. Sarah
    March 20, 2018 / 12:55 am

I totally agree with your perspective/stance on self care! It definitely changes day to day, and it can include those things like bubble baths and face masks, but it can also include so much more!And I'll be praying for you!SarahSweet Spontaneity

5. whenimolder
    March 20, 2018 / 2:08 am

great list!! doing something for yourself is always important!

March 20, 2018 / 3:15 am

Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way for this Thursday. I agree that self care can be about the deep work (like therapy) but also can be about treating yourself, a workout, a nap, etc. Self-care for me is often allowing myself a free evening here and there. I get so overwhelmed with busy days and evenings that I relish time to myself. I love that you are caring for yourself this week <3

7. Emily Chaumont
    March 20, 2018 / 3:46 pm

It's so important to do things for yourself! I hope you have a great week. I especially love your list of gratitude idea.

8. Bella B
    March 20, 2018 / 5:28 pm

Sounds like a productive week! Sending all the good vibes your way.

9. Christina @ Hugs and Lattes
    March 20, 2018 / 6:41 pm

I really need to make a gratitude list. I've been so stressed this week that I need more joy in my life!

March 20, 2018 / 6:59 pm

I'll be praying over your appointment this week! I think it's so fun you started a fiction project- you know I'd love to read!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

11. Tara Fuller
    March 21, 2018 / 7:31 am

I've been thinking about writing something too – it would be so fun!

12. Michele Renee
    March 21, 2018 / 9:02 pm

These are so great! I personally have been tossing around the idea of a personal writing project (possibly self-publishing some already written work). But I will have to carve out some dedicated time for that.

13. Allison
    March 22, 2018 / 12:55 am

I love this list! You're so right that sometimes it feels so good to just take time to do something for yourself!

14. The Classic Brunette
    March 22, 2018 / 8:12 am

Getting my eyebrows always makes me feel better, haha! I just got mine done for the first time in months as well and I feel like a new person lol. And I don't really pray, but I will of course send you all the positive thoughts for you tomorrow girly!!xoSamiThe Classic Brunette

15. McKenna Bleu
    March 22, 2018 / 4:27 pm

Taking a bath and relaxing is my fave thing to do!

16. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    March 22, 2018 / 4:35 pm

Great list… and a total reminder that I need to get my brows did too 😛 I love that you're writing fiction– I would love to write a book someday, I just need motivation to get started.

17. Sophie Mitchell
    March 23, 2018 / 4:19 pm

I think its so important to do things for yourself! I love your list of gratitude idea 😉

18. Leanna Ranieri
    March 23, 2018 / 4:34 pm

Self-care and LOVE is so important! Great list girly! xo, Lwww.leannaranieri.com

19. Katie
    March 25, 2018 / 8:13 pm

I totally want to hear about how you like Glossier's Wowder. I use makeup powder on a daily basis and I'm always on the hunt for different products to try out! Katie | http://www.millennialonthemove.com

20. Kristin Thompson
    March 27, 2018 / 7:26 pm

These are all such great things! Also I hope your skincare check went amazing!KristinThe Blush Blonde

21. Lexis Hope
    April 17, 2018 / 10:49 pm

Scheduling time to do nothing, why do I love that so much? Haha!

22. onine coures
    June 19, 2018 / 9:34 am

mba online courses Incredible rundown… what's more, an aggregate update that I have to get my temples did as well 😛 I cherish that you're composing fiction- – I would love to compose a book sometime in the not so distant future, I simply require inspiration to begin.