1. Ashley Beine
    February 22, 2018 / 6:23 pm

I didn't know switching was this easy! Also i love your take on this, I don't appreciate being lectured about natural beauty products! I tend to be a little lazy with my beauty products, so I'm saving this post so the next time I run out of something I can replace it with one of these!

2. What Nicole Wore
    February 22, 2018 / 6:32 pm

Love that you use YL products; I really love essential oils.

February 22, 2018 / 7:31 pm

I had no idea lavender had that many uses- oh my goodness! That's amazing. Keep us updated as you try new natural products!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

4. Rachel Ritlop
    February 23, 2018 / 12:52 am

i use native!! It's SO great! I loveeee the smells!! i would never go back to any other!

5. Nicole
    February 23, 2018 / 2:56 am

I love Thieves! I've used the Maple Holistics shampoo and agree – it's great!

6. Deborah
    February 23, 2018 / 3:00 pm

I love natural products so these products are right up my alley!xo DeborahCoffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

7. Southern & Style
    February 23, 2018 / 8:54 pm

I know I added to your TJ's shopping list on Twitter (so I'm sure lots of other people gave you recs too!) I would be so interested in hearing what you pick up sometime either here or maybe on an Insta story?!xoxo, SSSouthern and Style

8. Cameron
    February 23, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Ok, I really need to give these a try! They sound amazing!

9. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    February 24, 2018 / 5:19 am

I've heard so many good things about YL's thieves products! I've been wanting to switch to a natural deodorant, I'm going to have to give this one a try.

10. Alex
    February 24, 2018 / 4:35 pm

Question – do you have any idea what chemicals or anything are in normal dental floss? Like, why did you make the decision to switch? Just curious! I LOVE diffusing Thieves in my house, but have never used their other products!! I've also been wanting to try out that deodorant, so I'm so glad you gave it a good review!

11. Audrey Knizek
    February 24, 2018 / 4:46 pm

I really need to make more of an effort to find and try natural products. All of the chemicals cannot be good for us! Thanks for just sharing what you love about each product and not lecturing on why chemicals are harmful; no one appreciates a pushy blogger!

12. McKenna Bleu
    February 26, 2018 / 3:43 am

I have not heard of some of these products. I really would like to start being smarter about the products I use. Thank you!

February 26, 2018 / 5:42 pm

It is so crazy to me how many chemicals are in our everyday products, it is so intimidating to try and make the switch because it seems like you need a chemistry degree to really decode what is in most products. I want to switch to natural deodorant because the typical drug store deodorants really freak me out! I'm going to try native and hope it works for me #fingerscrossed!

14. Sarah
    March 3, 2018 / 4:24 am

I'm glad you're enjoying the Native deodorant, I am too! And yes, lavender oil – I use it for so many things! I even have a couple drops in the bum spray I made to use with my daughter's cloth diaper wipes.SarahSweet Spontaneity

15. Mueeid Soomro
    March 12, 2018 / 9:02 pm

There has long raged a debate about the safety of conventional deodorants and antiperspirants and it has been suggested for quite some time that the regular use of antiperspirants could be linked to an increased risk of breast cancer and Alzheimer's disease.Primitive Outpost

16. Danielle Randall
    March 13, 2018 / 4:23 pm

Thanks for sharing this. I really need to be more conscience of the chemicals in the products I use.