1. Betsy
    February 5, 2018 / 5:00 pm

That first sentence is how I've been feeling for the past week. Especially since we're getting socked with bad weather in Chicago. I love a good goal update too! A blog friend used to do a great seasonal goal update link up but stopped last year. Been thinking about revisiting that! Good Luck on your goals this month!

2. Unknown
    February 5, 2018 / 5:05 pm

Happy birth month! One of my goals this year was to read more books, and I've been doing well with it too!-Carinewww.rinnyandbean.com

3. Hannah Gierosky
    February 5, 2018 / 5:06 pm

Looking forward to seeing what natural products you've been loving!

4. Kelsey
    February 5, 2018 / 5:12 pm

Glad to see you're starting to feel better! Also, I am with you about the goals thing. I love hearing about others and discussing goals. I find it is the best way to achieve your own is to hear about how others achieve theirs. Also PLEASE do a post about Goat Yoga because that sounds amazing.

February 5, 2018 / 5:14 pm

Happy Birthday month! I love February too, it's just so wonderful to focus on celebrating love. It's so awesome you have been knocking out your goals (or at least you're on the way to knocking them out). You're going to LOVE goat yoga!

6. Deborah
    February 5, 2018 / 5:23 pm

My co-worker recently did goat yoga and she had a fantastic time! I hope you do too!xo DeborahCoffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

February 5, 2018 / 8:38 pm

Sounds like you have a busy and fun month ahead of you friend!! Can't wait to see more updates! I've been trying to read more too and am working on finishing one of my Christmas books right now.xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

8. Rachel Ritlop
    February 5, 2018 / 9:07 pm

I cannot waitttt to hear more about your goat yoga experience!!! I've been wanting to do it!! Need to google tickets near me asap lol

9. Nicholle Demag
    February 6, 2018 / 12:26 am

I really need to tackle under my bathroom sink! I have soo many unused products under there!-Nichollewww.nichollesophia.com

February 6, 2018 / 1:09 am

You killed it with reading last month! So cool. And I've been dying to do goat yoga. It looks amazing.

11. Alexis Reliford
    February 6, 2018 / 3:21 am

Wait…goat yoga? I HAVE to hear more about this! Details soon please!

12. Erica @ Coming up Roses
    February 6, 2018 / 6:28 am

So jealous you're doing goat yoga! It sounds amazing!!

13. Gery G.
    February 6, 2018 / 12:56 pm

Happy February and good luck with your goals 🙂

14. adriana nudo
    February 6, 2018 / 8:09 pm

I have been hearing SO much about goat yoga lately hahah which is so funny after never hearing it before! Can't wait to hear how that goes!

15. McKenna Bleu
    February 7, 2018 / 7:00 am

I'm going to try Ulta's contour sticks. Thanks for the recommendation. I don't know what goat yoga is but I'm sure gonna google it. 🙂

16. Chelsie
    February 13, 2018 / 5:42 pm

Love new makeup recommendations, so I'll for sure be trying out the Ulta Contour Sticks! xo, Chelsie @ Hey There, Chelsie

17. Joseph Johnson
    May 16, 2018 / 10:56 am

Such a grinder likewise has a barrel that keeps the beans from being uncovered by the air, which generally changes the fragrance.best burr coffee grinders reviews