This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Seersucker Sass blog.
Ahh, February. It’s equal parts how is it *already* February?! and how is it *only* February?! February is my favorite month. Not just because it’s my birth month, but I love Valentine’s Day. What’s better than a day that’s all about love?! I’ve written about this before, but I don’t think you have to necessarily focus on romantic love on Valentine’s Day.
I’ve been looking forward to our coffee chat for the past couple of weeks! Treat yourself to your favorite drink and let’s catch up.
GOALS UPDATE • I’m one of those extremely curious people who like to ask people about their goals. If you’re curious about how my goals are going, here’s a quick update. I’d love for you to give me an update on your goals in the comments or on social media.
- Goat Yoga – Tickets have been purchased, and I’m going this month to celebrate my birthday! I can’t wait to share more about it with y’all.
- Read 12 books – I’m one third of the way there! So far, I’ve read four books – In Over Her Head, Can’t Stand the Heat, What Goes Around, and A Beautiful Poison – and I’m currently reading Party Girl. My mom and brother bought me a big stack of books for Christmas, and I currently have Kindle Unlimited, so I’m excited to see how many books I can knock out this year. If you have any recommendations, please send them my way!
- Organize – I have started the process! I cleaned out a ton of stuff from under my bathroom sink last month, and a closet clean out is coming soon.
- Incorporate more natural products into my routine – So far, so good! I have a full post about this coming up soon. My most recent purchase was this shave oil. See ya bye, ingrown hairs.
- Do things that make me feel like me – Reading has been a big part of this! I’ve also worked to have a little more fun with fashion lately and play in my closet a little bit more.
- Write more – I haven’t been doing nearly as much writing for pleasure, but I’ve been doing a lot more copy for work and for volunteer organizations. I hope February is a month where I can work on some personal writing projects.
HEALTH • I was determined not to get sick with everything going around. I went to get my infusion earlier in the month, and I think I ended up picking something up while I was there. After two weeks with a cold and an additional week with a cough, I think I am finally back to feeling like myself again.
TIME MANAGEMENT • Since taking on a new leadership role with one of volunteer organizations I’m involved with, I have really stepped up my time management skills. I’ve learned to take advantage of every single second of my day. Now that I’m a month in + no longer battling a cold, I hope to get more content on the blog. I’ve shot a lot of content, I just haven’t had time to put words on paper.
BEST PURCHASES • If I had to pick one product, it would be Ulta’s Face Sculpting Color Stick. I have it in Highlight, Contour, and Punchy, and I only paid $5 a stick! They are buildable and blend beautifully.
WHAT’S NEXT • My birthday, gearing up for social events, and a weekend getaway. Looking forward to finding a speakeasy appropriate dress and hopefully getting my hands on the Spanx faux leather leggings that don’t seem to exist in my size! Haha.
I can’t wait to hear what’s new with you! It’s been so long. Leave me a comment or reach out to me on social media to let me know what’s new with you!