1. Sophia Liu
    January 9, 2018 / 8:01 pm

oh, never thought about a vision board, but i totally think i want to do that this year too 🙂 hopefully after i graduate!

January 9, 2018 / 8:21 pm

I tried to make very attainable resolutions for 2018 as well! Best of luck with these! Memphis sounds like such a fun city to visit and I love the reasoning behind your trip. 🙂 Also- I started being determined to have NYE plans for 2016 and haven't looked back since, it's a great goal to have!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

3. Kristin
    January 9, 2018 / 9:26 pm

These are great goals! Fancy dates with your girlfriends sounds like so much fun!Kristinstripesandsangria.blogspot.com

4. Southern & Style
    January 10, 2018 / 2:20 am

Memphis is on my to-visit list too! My husband and I have always wanted to go there and I think visiting Graceland would just be the icing on the cake :)xoxo, SSSouthern and Style

5. Kaitlyn Killebrew
    January 12, 2018 / 2:35 pm

I am loving your goals for the new year! I've been off to kind of a rough start with all of this crazy weather, but I'm ready for a great year!

6. Dara @ The Southern Thing
    January 16, 2018 / 7:31 pm

Goat yoga!? I've never heard such a thing!! Sounds fun!

7. Gold Clutter
    January 17, 2018 / 6:24 am

I love your goals! My sister adores goats, so it would be a fun surprise to take her to goga. I'll have to find a place near Atlanta.

8. Sergey Grushevoy
    January 17, 2018 / 3:00 pm

Any goal is feasible if well planned. I recommend trying the iSmart.Life app. I use this app to planning my goals, tasks, projects.This is a very simple and free web app. Has many useful features: goals, projects, budgets, notes, reports, etc You can see the demo and decide whether it suits you or not…

9. ELG
    January 17, 2018 / 7:56 pm

These are such great goals. I also really want to try goat yoga! One of my best friends in the world was diagnosed with a chronic illness last year and has been incorporating more natural products and foods into her life. I think it's probably a good idea for everyone and I want to start incorporating it into my life more, too. I know you'll crush all these goals! xo!

10. tdunlap
    January 22, 2018 / 6:38 pm

I absolutely loved Memphis when I went as a kid! Graceland is such a cool experience.Tori || Victori Mediahttps://www.victorimedia.com