1. Lauren Scorzafava
    January 15, 2018 / 9:01 pm

Girl, don't fret about your photos. So may bloggers photos look exactly the same and they all post different versions of the same exact outfit in their houses that all look exactly the same. It's boring anyways. Be authentic to yourself and that will shine through. xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

2. Rachel Gault
    January 16, 2018 / 12:53 am

I watched a few eps of that show after a friend told me about it – it's pretty funny! LOVE the shirt, btw 🙂 And YES to all of these things. Ain't nobody got time for any of 'em!

3. Unknown
    January 16, 2018 / 1:39 pm

This post is great! Self-doubt is also something I'm getting rid of in this new year.-Carine http://www.rinnyandbean.com

4. Candace Hampton
    January 16, 2018 / 5:21 pm

It can get a little too easy to compare ourselves to others, but we definitely have to remember to be ourselves and be focused on our own journey. Great list!

5. Sophia Liu
    January 16, 2018 / 7:26 pm

you're totally right, i don't have time for those things either!! i'm sure it'll still come up now and then because we're human, but honestly, it's important to just remember in the moment that those things will only hurt you as much as you allow it to 🙂 sending you positive vibes!

6. Anna E. Fox
    January 16, 2018 / 8:09 pm

Such a great post to kick off the new year! Cute tee babe.

7. Bella B
    January 16, 2018 / 8:59 pm

Such a fun look, I love that top its so cute!

8. Kristin
    January 16, 2018 / 10:16 pm

I love this! Comparison is so hard to avoid, but it always makes me feel so much better if I don't focus on it. Instead, I focus on loving myself for everything that I am instead of looking at what I'm not.Kristinstripesandsangria.blogspot.com

9. Laila Cross
    January 16, 2018 / 10:19 pm

I love this post (and I feel the same way about it already being the third week in 2018)! I also have no time for blog comparison, I'll grow at my own rate in my own way and that's fine!

10. Emily Chaumont
    January 16, 2018 / 10:41 pm

I love love LOVE all of this! I don't have time for any of this nonsense in 2018 either. Thanks for the reminder to leave it behind.

11. Greta Hollar
    January 17, 2018 / 3:20 am

Girl PREACH! No one has time for any of this. Only positivity and light in 2018!

12. Maggie
    January 17, 2018 / 3:56 am

NO to all of this!! especially self-doubt– only positivity in 2018!

13. Ashley
    January 17, 2018 / 4:20 am

This is amazing! You just made me realize that I don't have time for these things in 2018 either! Thanks for sharing, babe!

14. January Hart
    January 17, 2018 / 6:08 am

Love this post!! So relatable to so many women. Hope you have a great (& sassy) year!

15. Lux Mommy
    January 17, 2018 / 2:15 pm

Amen to all of this. Loved this post. You look cute too!

16. Elise Von E
    January 18, 2018 / 2:52 pm

Love this post! I am with you , and thanks for the reminder. Cutest tee, I need one! xx, Elisewww.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

January 19, 2018 / 4:58 pm

I definitely get caught up in self imposed rules and feeling like my blog isn't "bloggy" enough. I don't know when or why I started making so many weird rules for myself but I can totally see why they take away from joy. Yay for the sassiest year yet <3

18. elizabeth
    January 19, 2018 / 8:30 pm

Aw you go girl!! I love your blog, it's so real and genuine; I'm enjoying it so much more than blogs that are all glossy and feel more of an advertisement 😀 it sounds like you are doing seriously amazing, congratulations!! xxelizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara(I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

19. BNBstyling
    January 21, 2018 / 8:13 pm

I love this post and especially the weird imposed rules that is so true, do you!BNBstyling.com

20. Nina Lacher
    January 22, 2018 / 2:21 am

I'm all about not having self imposed rules! Just go for it and have fun!Xo, NinaLaw of Fashion Blog

21. Azanique Rawl
    January 22, 2018 / 6:17 pm

First, I need this shirt! Second, these all speak to me so clearly. I am trying to work on not comparing myself to other bloggers this year and being comfortable in my own journey.-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsasss.com

22. m shahid
    February 6, 2018 / 8:27 pm

You can go to shows and find modest T-shirts in the parking area after the show, yet they are generally made of second-hand outline.tshirt design