October 19, 2017 / 6:41 pm

I love review posts like this!! Isn't it the best to find a product that can make workday mornings so much easier? 🙂 I love anything that smells like coconut so I bet I would like the skin smoothie!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

2. Rachel Ritlop
    October 19, 2017 / 7:13 pm

That coconut skin smoothie sounds awesome! I need to snag it asap!

3. McKenna Bleu
    October 19, 2017 / 11:47 pm

These are my fave kind of posts. I want to try that cleanser. I have heard great things about that brand.

October 20, 2017 / 1:32 am

I wish I could make my hair last 5 days without washing it, I honestly can't ever make it past two, ESPECIALLY if I am working out. That Living Proof Blowout sounds like an amazing product, I have to give it a try!

5. Tori
    October 20, 2017 / 2:05 am

I love Dove dry shampoo! I switch back and forth between the one you have here and a volumizing one of theirs. They're both so great I can't decide!Toriwww.mooretori.com

6. Maegan Clark
    October 20, 2017 / 3:57 pm

Whaaaaat is this amazing Living Proof blowout stuff?? I need to try that ASAP! I really like their products.

7. Katie
    October 20, 2017 / 4:08 pm

The Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser sounds like something I need! My pores are a problem area on my face/skin too so I'm definitely going to try this out.

8. Southern & Style
    October 20, 2017 / 4:46 pm

I love anything Mario Badescu, they're just such good products that are not fussy and are good for your skin-my favorites!xoxo, SSSouthern and Style

9. Collectively Christine
    October 20, 2017 / 8:20 pm

These sound like great products! I would love to try coconut skin smoothie!

10. Audrey Knizek
    October 21, 2017 / 12:25 am

I use the glycolic acid toner from Mario Badescu and I swear by it. Glycolic acid works wonders on my face. I definitely want to try out the Living Proof product. Their stuff is pricey but so good. I love their dry shampoo!

11. Taylor Mead
    October 22, 2017 / 2:04 am

I have been hearing such amazing things about First Aid's beauty products and I am dying to try more! Definitely going to look into this product!xo, Taylor || The Millennial Sprinkle (thesprinkle.tayloramead.com)

12. Nicholle Demag
    October 23, 2017 / 12:28 am

Dove dry shampoo is my favorite! I use the one with the purple ribbon on it!-Nichollewww.nichollesophia.com

13. The Classic Brunette
    October 23, 2017 / 6:10 am

Dove seriously has the best dry shampoo!! I've tried a good amount and nothing ever seems to work as well. Plus the one I have smells really good! Will have to try the rest of the products you recommended!xoSamiThe Classic Brunette