1. Rachel Gault
    October 23, 2017 / 5:06 pm

Love your outfit! And the comparison game is never fun but something we can all relate to. When I get in that head space I just try to focus on all the things I have that make me happy. We have a lot to be thankful for!

October 23, 2017 / 5:08 pm

Your dress is beautiful and it looks SO lovely on you! I am glad you were able to turn your mood around despite feeling drained. Your life advice is solid, you really can just do the best you can with what you've got! Often when I remind myself to focus on "what I have" instead of "what I don't have", I realize how fortunate I am!

October 23, 2017 / 5:35 pm

What a cute fall dress! I love the embroidery on the navy! 🙂 You look gorgeous and your hair looks beautiful too! I love the mantra of this post and I can totally apply that to life in Vermont right now- haha.xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

4. Ashley Beine
    October 23, 2017 / 6:37 pm

This is such a gorgeous dress, especially on you! It's totally how I feel about life right now and it's such a great reminder. I love these photos of you!xx

5. Alexandra Hollander
    October 24, 2017 / 1:07 pm

Love the dress and boots combo!

6. Lauren Scorzafava
    October 24, 2017 / 4:14 pm

Love, love, love this! I definitely have those moments too! You look amazing btw! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

7. Candice Nikeia
    October 24, 2017 / 4:21 pm

You're an inspiration! Love the dress dear!

8. Cameron Dufore
    October 24, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Blackberry green tea sounds amazing! And your pictures came out beautiful – I wouldn't have even guessed you had a rough day by looking at them, so way to conquer your day!

9. Meli Cruz
    October 24, 2017 / 11:14 pm

I have many mantras. And I love yours! Also, that dress is vey pretty!

10. Amy | Pastel N Pink
    October 25, 2017 / 3:03 pm

Love the message of this post! Sometimes we can't always control what life throws at us, but we just have to make teh situation work or us! Also this dress is gorgeous!

11. Paige Ladisic
    October 25, 2017 / 7:56 pm

This dress looks adorable on you! Go you for making things work!

12. Molly Burton
    October 29, 2017 / 3:24 am

Girl, you’ve got this! You look great, and you have such a great outlook. Blogging sure can take a lot out of you, but it’s a lot of fun, too!Molly // Miss Molly Moon!

13. tdunlap
    October 31, 2017 / 2:09 am

Love this dress, and love the honesty of this post. Never doubt that you can do it!Tori || Victori Mediahttps://www.victorimedia.com

14. Elly Leavitt
    November 3, 2017 / 8:34 pm

love the outfit, love the post, everything is so well put-together as usual! xx

15. The Classic Brunette
    November 6, 2017 / 8:17 am

I never would have guessed that you weren't feeling great when taking those photos, you (and the dress) look amazing! I love that phrase also, it is so so true and everyone is working with their own strengths and weaknesses!xoSamiThe Classic Brunette