1. Ashley Vickney
    September 18, 2017 / 7:33 pm

This is so exciting! I love catching up with you! Isn't it crazy how God really pushes us to trust him in hard times? Right when i don't think I can take it anymore, he uses a loved one (or random stranger) to remind me he's there!

September 18, 2017 / 11:11 pm

I love catching up on your life. Congratulations on accepting a professional award, BIG DEAL! Your new tween blazer probably looks so so cute on you, can't wait to see you style it. Good luck with your fall bucket list & sending lots of love to your family!

3. Amanda Faber
    September 19, 2017 / 12:27 am

Eating healthy and exercising are a must for me too. I always feel so much better about myself when I stay on track!

4. Navia
    September 19, 2017 / 12:35 am

I love Sophie Kinsella books!!! I have read almost all of them. They are some of the few books that I truly get invested in. Glad you are feeling and doing better.

5. Rachel Gault
    September 19, 2017 / 12:49 am

Yaaaas to all the fall things! My fave time of year!

6. Tori
    September 19, 2017 / 1:22 am

These past few months have been crazy in ways that I never expected! I feel like Thomas Rhett wrote his song "Life Changes" about my life hahahahToriwww.mooretori.com

7. Catherine
    September 19, 2017 / 11:36 am

Sounds like a hectic summer! And I hope your uncle is doing well! I'm so excited for Hocus Pocus this fall, and I haven't been night hiking in forever!! And I added you on Goodreads 🙂

September 19, 2017 / 1:01 pm

What a busy summer! I am so excited for fall and can't wait to watch Hocus Pocus… what a classic! 🙂

9. Ashley Blom
    September 19, 2017 / 2:52 pm

I just bought a copy of Hocus Pocus the other day so that it can be in my library forever. Halloween is my absolute favorite 🙂

10. Paige Ladisic
    September 19, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Eligible is on my shelf but I haven't read it yet! How was it? xoxo, Paigewww.thedailypaigeblog.com

11. Cameron Dufore
    September 19, 2017 / 4:32 pm

The past few months have certainly been crazy! Love the catch up!

12. Collectively Christine
    September 19, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Awe fun! I'm going to a showing of Hocus Pocus too in the park! I love fall and looking forward to doing some fun things!

13. Jadoregrace
    September 19, 2017 / 5:29 pm

Yay, so happy to have you back and to read updates on your life! Seems like you're rocking in the professional world and love that you're trying to eat more healthy foods! I love swapping healthy recipes so let me know if you ever need any inspiration! 🙂

14. Southern & Style
    September 19, 2017 / 9:42 pm

I'm in total agreement with you about the conferences! I love going and meeting people in the same field as me, learning new techniques, and just enjoying conversations!xoxo, SSSouthern and Style

15. Silvia Marquez
    September 20, 2017 / 1:04 am

I can't believe fall is here already. I can't wait to see your collaboration with Marley Lilly!

16. Bella B
    September 20, 2017 / 9:34 pm

I have a weakness for Sophie Kinsella's books, too. I have them all!

17. Chelsea Godfrey
    September 21, 2017 / 2:32 pm

Sometimes it is so hard to trust God's timing! I am so ready for fall weather so I can sit outside without melting 🙂

18. Samantha @ The Life You Love
    September 21, 2017 / 10:51 pm

I've always appreciated how authentic you are. I totally agree that sometimes life feels heavy and we all have different ways of dealing with those feelings. Also, super proud of you for taking great care of your health! That's been one of my goals, too.

19. Jiawun -
    September 22, 2017 / 12:34 am

Sounds like a super busy month! I'm sorry that life has been throwing so many challenges at you, and I hope it has calmed down! I loved Remember Me when I read it a couple of years ago, but I might have to pull it out to read it again! Also, that skin smoothie sounds amazing – anything that will make my skin glow, I'm all up for haha!

20. Allison
    September 22, 2017 / 1:45 am

YAY for catching up! Can't wait to read more about your leap of faith!

21. Tiffany Khyla
    September 22, 2017 / 2:50 pm

I'm so jealous of all the reading you've been doing. I've been trying to read the same book for the past month and I'm not even halfway done. I'm also jealous of all your travels. That's so fun! I'm glad you're feeling better health-wise. That's always good to hear!

22. RKCSouthern
    September 23, 2017 / 1:04 am

Yes! My fall bucket list has watching Hocus Pocus on it too!

23. Amy | Pastel N Pink
    October 3, 2017 / 2:51 pm

Cannot believe September is already over! I saw your collab with Marley Lilly, such a cute post!