July 17, 2017 / 6:14 pm

I love how that Polo dress looks on you, so cute. I have also learned the hard way that comfortable shoes are not comfortable when you intend to walk forever in them. Seriously I have cuts and blisters on my feet to prove it ): I'm also all about peonies, they are hyped up but they really are gorgeous! Fresh flowers at home really is uplifting, sometimes it's the little things!

2. Ashley Vickney
    July 17, 2017 / 7:05 pm

You look so great in this! I can totally relate to your style evolution, mine has been similar! Fresh flowers are one of my favorite treats!

3. Kristin
    July 17, 2017 / 9:59 pm

I love that polo dress! My style has evolved a lot too; it was girly, then I took part in the punk rock phase with spiked belts and shirts with fishnet sleeves! Now I'd say I'm more classic/girly. Hope you're feeling better!Kristinstripesandsangira.blogspot.com

4. Katie M
    July 18, 2017 / 1:22 am

This dress looks SO cute on you! I totally agree with you on fresh flowers, they totally brighten my mood!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

5. Avery
    July 18, 2017 / 2:07 am

Okay, I gotta go smell some peonies soon hahaha but I'm totally loving that dress on you!!

6. Amanda Faber
    July 18, 2017 / 2:12 am

I always go back to my preppy roots too! It's just what I feel most comfortable in!

7. McKenna Bleu
    July 18, 2017 / 3:22 am

I love this shoot with the flowers!

8. tdunlap
    July 18, 2017 / 4:33 am

You look so happy in this shoot! Love the paint-splattered look of this dress!Tori || Victori Mediahttps://www.victorimedia.com

9. Amy | Pastel N Pink
    July 18, 2017 / 4:48 am

Totally get you on the style evolution. I feel like mine is going through a phase of wanting to try to combine "Asian street style" with girly / preppy… we'll see how that works out.. hah! xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

10. Nicole
    July 18, 2017 / 5:10 am

I would say my style is simple – lots of neutrals for sure – but with a little personality. I buy flowers every week – they are my favorite way to boost my mood and bring life to a room!

11. Jaime Cittadino
    July 18, 2017 / 1:55 pm

Totally feel what you're saying!! You look so cute in this dress!! xo, Jaime

July 18, 2017 / 1:57 pm

I don't think I've ever bought peonies!! I think I need to change that. My style has changed through the years too. I say now it's half preppy/classic, half trendy, and always feminine and bright!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

13. Bella B
    July 18, 2017 / 2:44 pm

You look amazing!!! I love that dress its so cute.

14. Cameron Dufore
    July 18, 2017 / 2:52 pm

Love the dress! And I absolutely LOVE having fresh flowers around, and peonies are one of my favs. They are just so darn hard to find!

15. Sara Sabaliauskas
    July 18, 2017 / 3:57 pm

This dress is the perfect casual piece for Summer and into Fall!

16. adriana nudo
    July 18, 2017 / 4:10 pm

I need that polo dress in my life!!! So cute and perfect to wear on a hot summer day!

17. Greta Hollar
    July 18, 2017 / 9:58 pm

I love a good polo dress! They're perfect to throw on during the summer when you're on the go.Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

18. Anna Hubbard
    July 18, 2017 / 10:19 pm

This dress looks so cute on you! It's always interesting to hear about style evolutions!

19. Annie Lail
    July 19, 2017 / 2:19 pm

You look adorable in that dress! Love the fresh blooms!

20. Audrey Stowe
    July 20, 2017 / 6:49 pm

This dress is gorgeous on you! I've been dying to go pick up some Peonies too, now I definitely need to after seeing your gorgeous ones!

21. Krista Williams
    July 20, 2017 / 9:13 pm

such a freaking beauty man! you are a stunner!xoxoKristawww.hundredblog.com

22. January Hart
    July 23, 2017 / 3:12 pm

Happy to read it's not just me who drastically changes on the personal style situation! It's wild just how much mine changes in just a few months. Love this polo dress on you and the little bit of edge with the paint splatter detail!

23. Sabrina Tan
    July 25, 2017 / 12:53 am

that is the prettiest dress!!Sabrina | Gypsy Tanwww.gypsytan.co

24. mark Johnson
    July 1, 2018 / 10:28 am

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. http://www.infto.com.sg/