May 2, 2017 / 4:22 pm

I love your coffee dates and wish we could have them in real life. An iced lavender latte sounds heavenly. I want to see a photo of your new hair, did I miss it on social media somewhere? It sounds so cute!

2. Ashley Vickney
    May 2, 2017 / 5:17 pm

Girl i love your coffee dates. Maybe one time we could have one in real life! I follow my little sister's soccer team all spring too… I feel really weird but it's nice that I can do that from so far away! I didn't know about the triple points thing (I literally don't open nordstrom emails so I don't spend money…) thank you for letting me know! May is already off to a hectic start and I hate it. I just want to be in a better mood so that's my goal for the rest of the week! xxAshley

3. Kate Simpson
    May 2, 2017 / 5:54 pm

I've been wanting to start doing posts like this! I think I'm going to call them Tea Parties lol. I really love your blog, it's so cute! and Iced Lavender tea is amazing. I can't wait to read more from you!

4. McKenna Bleu
    May 2, 2017 / 6:33 pm

Chocolate cookie dough ice cream is my favorite!

5. Maggie
    May 2, 2017 / 6:46 pm

I can't wait to get my hair done next week – it is always the best feeling!Maggiewww.polishedclosets.com

6. Southern & Style
    May 2, 2017 / 9:21 pm

I'm so glad to see a post from you; they're my favorites! I'm dying to try a lavender latte…that sounds so yummy!xoxo, SSwww.southernandstyle.com

7. Living In Style OC
    May 3, 2017 / 12:55 am

amen and praise the lord for that news! and that coffee sounds interesting … haha

May 3, 2017 / 1:32 am

Thanks for reminding me about triple points tomorrow! I will totally be shopping Nordstrom.

9. Katie
    May 3, 2017 / 1:32 am

I've heard so much about Halo Top but I haven't tried any flavors yet. I need to get my hands on some! 🙂 Also, glad to hear about your good news!

10. BrookeKButler
    May 3, 2017 / 2:24 am

I'm so glad about your good news! That coffee and that ice cream both sound delicious.xo, brookewww.livethepreplife.com

11. Nicole
    May 3, 2017 / 2:26 am

Ah I love the sea salt caramel flavor of halo top! I've been wanting to try the oatmeal cookie too. Isn't it crazy how a haircut can make you feel so fresh and new?! I'm glad everything came back benign and that you're doing okay! Happy May 🙂

12. Rachel Ritlop
    May 3, 2017 / 12:29 pm

I just started using essential oils on my pup too!! I made a little shea butter, coconut oil, lavender oil paw rub for him! he loves it!

13. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    May 3, 2017 / 4:08 pm

An iced lavender latte sounds amazing! I've diffused calming oils like lavender and calming blends for my cat (he's always been very energetic) and it helped him chill. I'll have to check out this line!

14. Bea Alvarado
    May 3, 2017 / 4:17 pm

Girl, I am with you on those Nordstrom Triple Points!!! YASSS!!

15. Lauren Johnson
    May 3, 2017 / 4:36 pm

I love this! Your hair looks amazing, and yay for the good news! I'm sure that was a huge relief.xx,Lauren

16. Maggie
    May 3, 2017 / 5:19 pm

you are not alone, I have yet to try Halo Top's ice cream too!!

17. Cameron
    May 3, 2017 / 8:58 pm

I love these posts so much. I love catching up with other bloggers and seeing what everyone is up to! I actually just got a haircut/color touchup too a week or so ago!

18. Meghan
    May 4, 2017 / 4:11 am

Whoa whoa whoa didn't know that essential oils could be used on dogs!! Going to google some good ones for my pup!

19. The Glitter Gospel
    May 4, 2017 / 5:36 pm

Essential oils are amazing! Love that you found a way to use them on your dog! Also, Lavender lattes are my favorite too!xx,Laceywww.theglittergospelblog.com

20. Liz H.
    May 4, 2017 / 6:05 pm

This is such s fun post! We all need a break sometimes 🙂 LizWww.lizzieinlace.com

21. Bella B
    May 4, 2017 / 7:34 pm

I love the Halo Top ice cream. I wish it was easier to find around here. It is crazy good.

22. Lindsay Rutland
    May 5, 2017 / 2:28 am

I am all about YL oils, couldn't live without them! I really need to try Halo top also!

23. Hillary @ styleinasmalltown
    May 5, 2017 / 5:07 am

I get Young Living oils too – peppermint has changed my life! What are you using for itching? I've been giving my Howie Zyrtec for his allergies/itching. I'd be curious to hear what works for you.~Hillarywww.styleinasmalltown.com

24. Makayla McAfee
    May 5, 2017 / 1:03 pm

YAY to your good news! I'm so glad to hear! Coffee dates are the best… I want to try your lavender latte, it sounds interesting but yummy!!Xo Makaylawww.fashionablykay.com