1. Stefanie Eadie
    April 26, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I love this "do i really need this" because the answer is usually no! haha. i am so good at overpacking – so thanks for the tips!! xxStefanie/ http://www.accordingtoblaire.com

2. Shelby Back
    April 26, 2017 / 5:19 pm

that bag looks like the perfect weekender! I am always overpacking! These tips are awesome!xo!Shelbywww.glitterandgingham.com

3. Ashley Vickney
    April 26, 2017 / 5:41 pm

These are so cute! I really need a little duffel bag. I have a Longchamp one that's perfect for a night or two, but need a little bigger one for a 4-day trip! Love your ideas of using bags, I need to try that!

4. monic sutter
    April 26, 2017 / 6:01 pm

great post I love brining books with me just wish I read them more lolMonicSimply Sutter

April 26, 2017 / 6:06 pm

I am such a chronic over packer. In fact, I often over pack and still feel like I have nothing to wear. These are great tips that I definitely need to apply to an upcoming trip in May.

6. Rachel
    April 27, 2017 / 12:53 am

Love your weekender bag, it's so cute! I'm always an over-packer for weekend trips, womp womp.Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

7. Gabriela
    April 27, 2017 / 4:08 am

I recently took a long weekend trip to Mexico (to see my family) and I made it a goal to pack ONE suitcase for us three (husband, baby and I). I happily succeeded! One thing that I did in the past was overpacking… SHOES! This time, I just took my neutral sandals, one pair of heels that I knew matched my party dress (and all other nicer clothes in case we had a nice eve out) and wore my sperrys for the airport. Planning it out really increased suitcase space! 😉

8. Just Jess
    April 27, 2017 / 12:47 pm

I love that weekender! I am a big overpacker especially when I do not know what we have planned. I am headed to Chicago in May for 10 days and I am trying my best to plan and prepare for that trip so I do not overpack. Jess at Just Jess

9. Alex Carreno
    April 27, 2017 / 3:06 pm

That travel duffle is so adorable!

10. Cameron
    April 27, 2017 / 10:34 pm

I love your travel duffle! I have one similar in size, and it works great for weekend trips!

11. Teresa Laura
    May 2, 2017 / 1:43 am

What great tips! Your duffle is so pretty. I need a bag like yours for weekend trips; it's perfect.

12. Kathleen Ensign
    May 2, 2017 / 6:18 pm

Needed to read this! I am the worst with packing!-Kathttp://www.katwalksf.com/

13. Cara Fries
    May 2, 2017 / 7:33 pm

Love that monogram bag!

14. hashtagfablife.com
    May 2, 2017 / 10:30 pm

Great tips! I am definitely an overpacker but I will keep this in mind for my next trip! Love that bag too!HashtagFabLife

15. Stephanie // A Sparkle Factor
    May 3, 2017 / 5:18 pm

GREAT weekend packing tips! I am a notorious overpacker! Will definitely take some of these to heart haha! Love that weekender bag, such a great size.