1. VivianBishopxo
    April 13, 2017 / 4:22 pm

So glad you share your story. As someone who has had more than a few handfuls of biopsies done I completely relate to the blood boiling when people share those graphics. it's not lavish having these scars everywhere or getting a bad diagnosis. I can't imagine being 20 and having that diagnosis, it's scary but I'm so glad you beat it and you share your story! I tell everyone to get checked because it's honestly not bad and it can save your life! SPF for life.

April 13, 2017 / 4:29 pm

I have my first dermatologist appointment coming up and a large reason I'm getting my skin checked is because of you! It's so important to wear sunscreen and to take care of our skin. I really regret that I didn't take skin care seriously as a teenager. I wish I could go back and slather on sunscreen. Thanks for sharing your experience even though it takes a lot of vulnerability as dramatic as it sounds you really are making an impact (possibly even saving lives!)

3. Liz H.
    April 13, 2017 / 4:34 pm

I used to work for a dermatologist so I'm crazyyyyyy when it comes to skincare, especially sunscreen. LizWww.lizzieinlace.com

4. Krista Williams
    April 13, 2017 / 6:37 pm

So so glad you posted this love! Living in california and by the beach can really take a toll on your skin. This is so important! I LOVE :)xooxKristawww.hundredblog.com

5. Nicole
    April 13, 2017 / 8:00 pm

You are so inspiring. I seriously started taking really good care of my skin in the sun because of you. You're so strong and incredible. I hope your annual check up goes well and you don't have to get any biopsies done. I can't imagine how scary it is waiting for the results. Always here to support and love you!

6. Mariam | The Petite Bijou
    April 13, 2017 / 11:15 pm

So inspiring! It's so important to get yearly check ups and I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed.

7. The Classic Brunette
    April 13, 2017 / 11:39 pm

I hate that you had to go through that, but I'm so so so glad that you take time out to remind others to be safe. I'm ultra paranoid about getting cancer (of any kind) and it's just something that should at least cross people's minds during the warmer months. xoSamiThe Classic Brunette

8. Katie Ann Lehman
    April 14, 2017 / 3:43 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your story. Can't image what it's like going through that, but I'm so glad you have this platform to remind people of the importance of wearing sunscreen. Great post love!xoKatie Ann http://www.the-holly-tree.com

9. Greta Hollar
    April 16, 2017 / 4:30 am

Several close family members are skin cancer survivors and I'm always so careful with my skin. Thank you for sharing your story with us!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

10. Maggie Zemanek
    April 16, 2017 / 6:24 pm

I absolutely agree with this!! Sunscreen is so important!www.maggiealamode.com

11. Meghan
    April 16, 2017 / 10:52 pm

Ah yes avoid the tanning bed! I am naturally tan but I still take the precaution to use sun protection every single day. Thank you for sharing your story love.

12. The Glitter Gospel
    April 17, 2017 / 12:13 pm

It's so crazy that I used to be TAN OBSESSED! I would go daily to the tanning bed. What? Now I'm all about sunless tanner and won't go out in the sun without my SPF. I'm glad that things are changing and girls have other options and are more educated on the harmful effects of the sun.xx,Laceywww.theglittergospelblog.com

13. Emily
    April 18, 2017 / 2:28 pm

such a good reminder! now that i live in FL i'm sunscreen obsessed. thanks for sharing!xo Emilywww.thehipsuburban.com

14. Lavenda Memory
    April 18, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Thanks for the reminder babe! So uber important!