1. OliviaSheaStyle
    March 13, 2017 / 5:48 pm

These are all such great tips! I really do need to cut back on social media a bit! I feel like it can add a lot of unnecessary pressure and comparison when you get too focused on it! I've also been hearing such great things about essential oils! I need to give them a try!

March 13, 2017 / 7:31 pm

Ugh I hate to hear that your year has been a bit stressful so far. You are so sweet for turning to my blog for a little positivity now and then, I love coming to your blog for a pick me up so that seriously makes my day. I definitely turn to working out and girl time when I'm stressed or down. A long run or brunch and girl talk always pep me up (even if they can't completely alleviate my stressors). Thanks for sharing your happiness tips lovely đź’•

3. Maggie Zemanek
    March 14, 2017 / 1:02 am

I'm always amazed at how much happier I can be without stressing about social media!! Love your tips :)www.maggiealamode.com

4. Teresa Laura
    March 14, 2017 / 1:11 am

This is so awesome. I'm always looking for ways to keep myself positive and happy. I definitely think I would benefit from cutting off from social media a bit. It's something I'm considering doing every weekend.

5. Alexandra Hollander
    March 14, 2017 / 3:04 am

These are seriously great tips, I know that logging off social media and going and doing something fun are always the trick for me, I always feel so much better.

6. Living In Style OC
    March 14, 2017 / 3:56 am

girl i am with you 100% on everything you said! especially surrounding your self with positive people! that is huge! thank you for sharing this great reminder! i think everyone needs to read it!

7. Megan
    March 14, 2017 / 3:59 am

Such great ideas!! I love essential oils especially for bedtime!xo Megan | pinebarrenbeauty.com

8. LARISSA LEIGH
    March 14, 2017 / 6:38 am

These are great tips!

9. Rachel Ritlop
    March 14, 2017 / 12:03 pm

Awesome tips! always great to find reminders to be happier!

10. Sherry Keezer
    March 14, 2017 / 1:27 pm

These are awesome tips! I love how you say to wear bright lips. I didn't think of this as a way to make someone happier but I totally agree!

11. Amy | Pastel N Pink
    March 14, 2017 / 2:33 pm

Such great tips! I totally agree with surrounding yourself with positive people. You are the reflection of those you surround yourself with!!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

12. Bella B
    March 14, 2017 / 3:25 pm

These are great tips! I 100% agree with surrounding yourself with positive happy people!

13. Maggie
    March 14, 2017 / 4:01 pm

I love these tips!! Especially the wear lipstick– so true the smallest things can brighten your day! xo

14. Oksana Radionova
    March 14, 2017 / 4:14 pm

Major yes to all of these, but especially to bright lipstick and limiting social media! You know, people laugh at me when I jokingly quote Elizabeth Taylor, "Put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together" – but there's so much truth to that!

15. Shi Hui | ireviewuread
    March 14, 2017 / 6:46 pm

I think just isolating yourself away from technology in general can help. This helps you to listen to your voice. That unconscious voice which seldom speak. XOXOShi Hui | IreviewUreadhttp://ireviewuread.com/post/158204222828/ivloguwatch2https://youtu.be/qh7zt5LIwbo

16. Marie Ernst
    March 14, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Social media can be either a blessing or a nightmare, that is for sure!

17. Cameron Dufore
    March 14, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Great tips to be happier! Social media can definitely be a pain and can be stressful, so it's always a good thing to avoid when you can. That's why I try to get all my group/page posts done in the morning, and don't check in until later that night. Has made a world of difference!

18. Katie
    March 15, 2017 / 3:13 am

Yes girl! I love this! I still have yet to try out essential oils but I definitely need to give them a go!! Love this post! xo! Katie

19. Where your heart is now
    March 15, 2017 / 1:48 pm

Love these tips! I want to get some essential oils! I need to stay off social media!

20. Erica Ligenza
    March 15, 2017 / 5:26 pm

Oh girl, bright lipstick is my JAM! ALWAYS picks me up on an off day…just the little things!Coming Up Roses

21. VivianBishopxo
    March 16, 2017 / 1:06 am

I have been researching essential oils a lot lately. I'm thinking they really might help my anxiety and stress. Love your tips!

22. Jenn
    March 16, 2017 / 4:26 pm

I love the lipstick idea. I always feel a little more confident when I have a cute lip color on! insta | bloglovin’

23. Annie
    March 17, 2017 / 5:37 pm

Great post! I love these ideas. I need to try essential oils!

24. Lexis Hope
    March 29, 2017 / 7:13 pm

Bright lipstick can be such a mood booster! Seriously it does wonders. Great post!xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld