1. Sarah
    March 22, 2017 / 5:14 pm

I love essential oils! I prefer doTERRA, but I have used and enjoyed Young Living as well.My favourite is our immune support blend, OnGuard, which is very similar to Thieves. I apply it on the bottoms of my feet with a carrier oil when I feel like I might be coming down with something (or when everyone around me already has) and it usually helps me kick it or keep it at bay. My husband was a sceptic, but even then, if he was feeling ill I would get a whiny, "can you use the oils on me before bed?" that only a true man cold can produce. They helped him out enough times that he now reluctantly says he thinks they work haha!I'm so glad you've been exploring and learning more about essential oils – they're so great in supporting a healthy lifestyle!SarahSweet Spontaneity

2. RKCSouthern
    March 22, 2017 / 5:20 pm

I've only tried a couple of Young Living essential oils, but so far I love all of them! Peppermint and lemon are two of my faves!

3. VivianBishopxo
    March 22, 2017 / 9:37 pm

Very helpful! I have been so intrigued so I need to bite the bullet and get me some!

4. Bella B
    March 23, 2017 / 2:02 am

Essential oils are my life!!! I legit use them all the time they are awesome. I actually use that same brand.

5. Anna Hubbard
    March 23, 2017 / 2:47 am

I've never tried essential oils, but I might get into them now after reading this post! They sound so cool!-Anna | http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

6. Nicole
    March 23, 2017 / 3:11 am

I love essential oils! I have a few but I will be purchasing the YL starter kit in the next few months.

7. Ashley Mason
    March 23, 2017 / 10:34 am

I hear about essential oils ALL the time but I'm yet to actually use them. I'm going to try them out!

8. Rachel Ritlop
    March 23, 2017 / 12:27 pm

I love essential oils! They help me so much with pain and headaches!

March 23, 2017 / 1:51 pm

I hear a lot about essential oils but didn't know that much about what they do, so this post is very informative! I didn't realize there were so many!!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

10. Silvia Marquez
    March 23, 2017 / 9:27 pm

These sound great! I have never tried essential oils but I really want to!

11. Sydney Power
    March 24, 2017 / 3:52 pm

I can't go a day without my essential oils, they are the best

12. Kaitlyn Killebrew
    March 25, 2017 / 1:37 am

I absolutely love essential oils! They are a part of our daily routine in my house

13. McKenna Bleu
    March 27, 2017 / 3:15 pm

I love essentail oils! I dont use them as much as i would like!