1. TiffaniAnn
    March 7, 2017 / 7:30 pm

I unfortunately went through cystic acne as well as an adult (WTH?!?!) I have used pretty much every product at every price range and have discovered that they only thing to help it is the Pill 🙁 It's all hormonal. I had gone off the Pill because I am 38 yo and have 3 babies and am done, but am now back on and my chin is finally back to it's good ole days!! xoxoTiffaniwww.tiffaniatbretonbay.com

2. Heather Brown
    March 7, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Thank you for sharing! 🙂

3. Christine Martinez
    March 7, 2017 / 7:52 pm

I definitely need to add some of these to my routine. I don't normally use a lip exfoliator or eye cream. So I'll be looking into those. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

4. Kayleigh Adam
    March 7, 2017 / 8:16 pm

I think I need to switch up my routine, definitely need to use eye cream more!www.kayleighskloset.com

5. shaheen khan
    March 7, 2017 / 11:32 pm

Ohhh so many new things to try, thanks for sharing!

6. Stefanie Eadie
    March 8, 2017 / 3:14 am

I love CeraVe products! i love any beauty product recommendations because i hate spending the money and you don't really know it ifs good or not! 🙂 Stefanie / Accordingtoblaire.com

7. Rachel
    March 8, 2017 / 3:46 am

So glad you are loving the drying cream! I swear by it! Now I just need to try the silver powder…..MY massive pores will thank me (I hope!).Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

8. Elise
    March 8, 2017 / 1:20 pm

such a good lineup!! Will definitely be trying out some of your faves.

9. Oby Grace
    March 8, 2017 / 3:48 pm

Ooh I need to get that Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover i currently use regular face makeup remover for my eye and I don't think it's that healthy

10. Tristan Dennington
    March 8, 2017 / 3:55 pm

All these products sound amazing! I have that Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover and LOVE it. I struggle with adult acne, and if I miss just one step of my daily skin care routine I will immediately break out. Not fun!-Tristanwww.thepolishedposy.com

11. Sara Sabaliauskas
    March 8, 2017 / 5:47 pm

This is a great lineup! And I use the same makeup remover and LOVE it!xo, Sara

12. Elly Leavitt
    March 8, 2017 / 6:20 pm

I swear I've been using that Neutrogena makeup remover since I was like 15 and will probably take it to my grave haha it's my absolute favourite!

13. Katie
    March 8, 2017 / 7:55 pm

This is great because I have combination to oily skin too. I'm definitely going to try some of the products you suggested!

14. Rachel Ritlop
    March 8, 2017 / 10:00 pm

I developed cystic acne as a result of hormones around 25 and nothinggg works! Although for some reason, charcoal activated products do seem to help with it! love learning other people's skin care tips!

15. Sophia Liu
    March 8, 2017 / 10:33 pm

Okay…definitely gotta look into that powder for my pores…They are a huge annoyance when I look into the mirror…can I just use a cotton pad instead of a cotton ball though?? http://thesofieyahdiaries.com/lifestyle/moana

March 8, 2017 / 11:22 pm

I rotate between different moisturizers, but I love Alba Botanica's facial cleansers (the pineapple one is my favorite). I've used it for years!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

March 8, 2017 / 11:35 pm

I've only tried a few of these so I've got some testing to do.

18. Anna Hubbard
    March 9, 2017 / 12:12 am

I am terrible with skincare. We're talkin' strict soap and water and that's it. I definitely need to get into more moisturizing/exfoliating products!-Anna | http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

19. A Pint-Sized Life
    March 9, 2017 / 1:51 am

Most of my arsenal is Dermalogica, but I just got this Julep night face mask that I can't wait to try!Alix | http://www.apintsizedlifeblog.com

20. Greta Hollar
    March 9, 2017 / 3:50 am

I have extremely oily skin and need to check out a few of your reccommendations!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

21. Ashley Mason
    March 9, 2017 / 12:26 pm

I love looking at what people use for skin care! I use Neutrogena as well for makeup remover – it's the best!

22. Silvia Marquez
    March 13, 2017 / 5:11 am

I've heard great things about the Mario Badescu Spot treatment! I need to try it out!

23. Amy L
    March 13, 2017 / 3:13 pm

I have yet to try any of these! I've been trying to get better at taking care of my skin, need to check these products out!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

24. Oksana | FOXYOXIE.com
    March 13, 2017 / 6:34 pm

I've had skin issues for as long as I can remember, and CeraVe is a line that has been recommended to me (and one that I've used) over and over again.

25. Ashley Vickney
    March 28, 2017 / 10:43 pm

I've heard so many good things on Cera-vee and I'm getting it to replace my current face wash! And that Mario powder is calling my name (thanks for the contacts tip!! I have them and tend to be a bit rough on them!)xxAshley

26. tom jee
    April 6, 2017 / 7:52 am

There are several medicines and creams for Acne treatment like anti-microbial lotions and extra oil removal creams and face-washes. Tretinoin