1. Stephanie Whitman
    February 16, 2017 / 6:33 pm

So many fun items on your list. I'm the same way with how I don't always splurge on myself, even when I can, but I have three of these items on my list right now! The curling wand, the belt, and that diva ring! Hopefully at some point I'll convince myself to actually bite the bullet and get them haha! Oh, and happy early birthday!!Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

February 16, 2017 / 7:20 pm

I think a DVF wrap in a neutral color can be a great splurge…I know I wear mine SO often for work or nice nights out! I also love the Cartier love bracelets though I know I won't ever buy one for myself-at that price point I need a diamond. I also really want a pair of black diamond earrings, so chic!

3. Lauryncakes | Lauryn Hock
    February 16, 2017 / 8:05 pm

I am in desperate need of that ring light as well!xo, LaurynLauryncakes

4. Kim Myers
    February 16, 2017 / 8:49 pm

I would kill for any of the bracelets. I know the struggle of wanting to splurge but also loving to save! I just treated myself to a Prada after saving for years for it! :)xoxo,Kim

5. Jenna Colgrove
    February 17, 2017 / 12:58 am

I've been dying for that gucci belt!

6. Heather Brown
    February 17, 2017 / 2:14 am

Some great items!

7. Jordyn Upchurch
    February 17, 2017 / 4:33 am

I too have been lusting after a Yurman bracelet, but as a newlywed (okay, almost married two years…but whatever lol!) I feel like we need to be saving for a house we want to build in a few years and paying off other things first. I totally understand all your "what's holding me back" because I feel the same way about similar things!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

8. Whitney
    February 17, 2017 / 2:40 pm

Definitely love your round up of items. The bow flats are definitely a wardrobe staple and would get so much use over the years!

9. Courtney Inkpen
    February 17, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Great splurge picks! I'm totally in need of a light ring!CourtneyThe Dainty Darling

10. Lauren Johnson
    February 17, 2017 / 3:42 pm

So many great items! I have the T3 curling trio and I LOVE it, and that Hermes cuff is calling my name. But woah, 7k for that cartier bracelet. I think I'd be afraid to wear it! =PHappy Friday lovelyxx,Lauren

11. Anna E. Fox
    February 17, 2017 / 4:00 pm

Everyone and their mother has that belt! Makes me feel like I'm missing out on life… LOL

12. Sarah
    February 17, 2017 / 4:26 pm

The T3 Whirl and a ring light are both on my wish list, too! I have been wanting to try out YouTube as well, but proper equipment has held me back. I've been practicing being comfortable in front of the camera, though, so still making progress!I can't justify the T3 Whirl quite yet. My really amazing curling wand stopped functioning in the fall because of careless handling while traveling, which caused the cord to cut in an out (obviously unsafe, even if I could have forced it into a position that made it stay on). With our wedding in December, I wasn't in a position to replace it right away, so I went for a Conair curling iron that I just use as a wand anyway. It works fine, but my curls don't last quite as long and they're not quite as bouncy. Still, this one doesn't actually need replacing. Ugh… I sometimes hate being sensible hahaSarahSweet Spontaneity

13. Jessica | Petite Style Script
    February 17, 2017 / 5:24 pm

This is a great wish list for designer items! I have also eyed Ferragamo flats for awhile but haven't taken the leap to purchase those; I'm so Tieks ballet flats loyal! I also love Burberry & recently splurged on their wool coat at a steal of a price 🙂 ~Jessica

14. Candice Nikeia
    February 19, 2017 / 8:07 pm

I want all these too! Especially the Gucci belt! It is so popular in the fashion blogger world! xoxo, Candicewww.candicenikeia.com

15. Katie M
    February 20, 2017 / 2:19 am

Love those Ferragamo flats and the Burberry scarf, so pretty!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

16. Lauren Scorzafava
    February 27, 2017 / 10:54 pm

I've gotten really good deals on all my DVF dresses on Poshmark and sometimes they even still have the tags on them! I'd highly recommend checking there! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

March 1, 2017 / 2:39 pm

I totally want one of those ring lights too!

18. The Southern Thing
    March 1, 2017 / 6:44 pm

I'm not much of a belt person, but I want that Gucci belt!