1. Rachel
    February 14, 2017 / 7:33 pm

I love all of the pink (especially the couch!!). Such a pretty space that makes you want to shop. Love this interview, too!Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

2. Madeline Elizabeth
    February 14, 2017 / 7:58 pm

thats so exciting for her and I love all the pink. Cheers to you Cori!xo, Maddyhttp://cassidylou.com/

3. Marie Ernst
    February 14, 2017 / 9:25 pm

That boutique is so cute!! And so friendly! Pink everything is my jam!

4. Shelby Vanhoy
    February 14, 2017 / 9:55 pm

This is a great post and such an interesting read! I've always wondered about the life of a small business owner and this was super cool insight! Thanks for sharing and I will definitely be checking out her Instagram!xo, Shelbywww.prettyinthepines.com

5. Stephanie Whitman
    February 14, 2017 / 11:36 pm

I love posts like this! Learning about business owners (especially in the fashion industry), is really fascinating to me, since it's always been a dream of mine to open a boutique one day! Her store is absolutely adorable as well! So much fun!Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

6. Cameron Dufore
    February 15, 2017 / 12:21 am

I love shopping at local boutiques! They usually always have cuter and more unique things than I would normally find in the store, and you keep your money local! Great post!| diaryofasouthernmillennial.com

7. Candice Nikeia
    February 15, 2017 / 5:11 am

The pink couch is adorable! I really love how the store is decorated making customers have an enjoyable shopping experience!

8. Ashley Mason
    February 15, 2017 / 1:54 pm

Cori's store is so fun! I'm obsessed with all the pink. I love learning about other business owners!

9. Brooke and Meggan of Somewhere, Lately
    February 15, 2017 / 2:31 pm

what a cute shop – love the pink telephone!

10. Sara Magnolia
    February 15, 2017 / 3:51 pm

This is such a cute little spot! I LOVE that palm print chair!!!Xo Sarasaramagnolia.com

11. Maggie Zemanek
    February 16, 2017 / 1:51 am

Okay this is literally TOO CUTE!

12. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    February 16, 2017 / 5:09 am

How adorable is this boutique? Looks like such a cute place!

13. Dashing Darlin'
    February 16, 2017 / 8:31 pm

This boutique is so cute! Love supporting local businesses. Congrats to her on being so successful!! xoxo,Angelle http://www.dashingdarlin.com

14. Oksana | FOXYOXIE.com
    February 17, 2017 / 5:07 pm

I love discovering local gems – what a great idea to highlight them on your blog for any local readers! As a designer, though, I can't help but see so much more potential for the interior of Mimi Mae! They should hire me to re-brand! 😀

15. Sydney Power
    February 20, 2017 / 7:25 am

Now that is such a pretty space, I love shopping at cute boutiques!