February 1, 2017 / 6:01 pm

Happy birthday month lovely girl! I totally hear you with the needing to snack all the time…I'm such a grazer, I really am hungry all the time! I think you can find healthy snacks to incorporate throughout the day so you can look amazing in that gala dress without being SO miserable! I can't wait to see your look, I know you're going to be gorgeous!

2. VivianBishopxo
    February 1, 2017 / 6:05 pm

When is your birthday?? Mine is the 12th! I hope you snap at the gala if you can, I can't wait to see your dress!

3. Piper Ellice
    February 1, 2017 / 8:36 pm

Love Greenville! Tako Sushi or Bar Louie are my picks for delish, diet-free foods!xoxo, Piper Ellice @ piperellice.comStarting Out Southern Blog

4. Ashley Vickney
    February 1, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Happy Birthday month! This sounds like so much fun, I'm excited to see what the Gala is like, I know you'll look amazing! I booked a spontaneous trip to NYC for Friday so I'm excited!I hope that the essential oils help you feel better!xxAshley

5. McKenna Bleu
    February 1, 2017 / 9:04 pm

South Carolina is so beautiful! Thats a great place to go for your birthday!

6. Marie Ernst
    February 1, 2017 / 11:06 pm

I have heard so many people talking about oils to help with sickness and stress in general. So glad to hear it helped you! Maybe I should give it a try 🙂

7. Amy L
    February 2, 2017 / 2:16 am

So much to catch up on! Can't wait to see your full look for the gala, I'm sure, wait I know, you're going to look gorgeous! And yay for it being your birthday month! How exciting!!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

8. Gabriela
    February 2, 2017 / 5:07 am

Happy almost birthday! 🙂 No adventures planned here – it's kind of difficult with baby and super cold weather. I was actually looking today into flights to TN, NC or SC. Anywhere but here. Lol! But, I am hoping to do something in March for a 4th wedding anniversary! It's so cool you got essential oils – do let us know what you think. I use them all the time in the hospital on my little patients (the ones approved for use). They are great for all sorts of things – especially nausea. 😉

9. Ashley Mason
    February 2, 2017 / 1:29 pm

Love this idea of a "coffee date"! I've never used essential oils before, but I've heard great things about them and may try them out.

10. Tori
    February 2, 2017 / 2:26 pm

You have to go to Cantina 76 in Greenville!!!! It's a Columbia SC "chain" that they've expanded and it's probably my all time favorite restaurant. (Seriously now that I live in Atlanta and Greenville is 2 hours away I've really considered going just for some tacos!)

11. Anna E. Fox
    February 2, 2017 / 3:23 pm

I can't wait to see photos from your birthday weekend! I hope you have the best time!

12. Lauryncakes | Lauryn Hock
    February 2, 2017 / 3:46 pm

Congrats on all of these accomplishments and new events coming up.xo, LaurynLauryncakes

13. Brooke and Meggan of Somewhere, Lately
    February 2, 2017 / 5:50 pm

My birthday month, too! Mine's next Friday when is yours? Love this post! xx

14. SimplyxClassic
    February 2, 2017 / 5:56 pm

i take a lot of vitamins! i get sick pretty often too and vitamins seem to be helping so far?

15. Sarah
    February 2, 2017 / 5:58 pm

I highly recommend CoverGirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation – I use it on almost all of my bridal clients! It does have some SPF in it, but I have never had any flashback issues (important to note for a Gala!).I am a huge fan of essential oils! They really can be a nice compliment to a healthy lifestyle in assisting your body to build up immunity and ward off illness. I use doTERRA, but I know Young Living is right up there in quality too – good choice!I'm looking forward to hearing about your month! Especially the Gala and your birthday trip :)SarahSweet Spontaneity

16. Desimira Buenrostro
    February 2, 2017 / 6:34 pm

How exciting! I've never been to South Carolina but always wanted to go visit. Have a lovely birthday trip!

17. Nina
    February 2, 2017 / 8:23 pm

I love posts like this! It's always so nice to learn more about the lady behind the blog and what's happening in "real life" xx Nina

18. Jessica | Petite Style Script
    February 3, 2017 / 2:24 am

Great way to catch up! I love posts like this 🙂 Have fun at your gala! ~Jessica

19. Bella B
    February 3, 2017 / 3:41 am

Happy almost birthday girl!! I love getting life updates from you its so fun! Your life seems way more fun then mine lol!!!

20. Michaela Quigley
    February 3, 2017 / 4:07 pm

Happy birthday month! We share a love for this month for the very same reasons. I can't wait to see pictures from you gala!

21. Elise
    February 3, 2017 / 4:13 pm

I love the concept of this post!! Such great content and I really enjoyed reading it. thanks for sharing!

22. Dashing Darlin'
    February 4, 2017 / 5:53 pm

I am sch a fan of YL. Obsessed with the benefits. Hope you have an AMAZING birthday!!xoxo,Angellewww.dashingdarlin.com

23. Macarena Ferreira
    February 5, 2017 / 9:58 pm

Love these shares! I started eating healthier as well because I was always snacking and eating junk food and I feel so much better ever since I started!xo // http://www.thematerialgirl.co

24. Brianna Degaston
    February 7, 2017 / 5:48 am

Congratulations on your accomplishments! I really like this style of blogging. You've inspired me.I am looking for someone to collaborate and guest post with if you're interested :)Thanks!Briannawww.globalfashiongal.com

25. Larissa @ Living in Color | A Lifestyle Blog
    February 8, 2017 / 5:52 am

Such a great idea for a post, lady!