1. Katie Gibbons / The Kalon Blog
    February 9, 2017 / 5:57 pm

Great tips! I also LOVE Ogx shampoo and conditioner – but I have yet to try the biotin and collagen one! I need to give it a try :)XOXO,Katie Gibbonsthekalonblog.com

2. Sara Sabaliauskas
    February 9, 2017 / 6:02 pm

Such a great list to help you conquer your day and I especially loved the comment about yellow notepads because that's totally me!xo, Sara

3. Jami
    February 9, 2017 / 6:09 pm

Having a go-to "uniform" and hairstyle has saved me SO much time in the morning!

February 9, 2017 / 7:20 pm

Ooh it was fun to read about the products you love daily. The silk bell sleeve top from Ann Taylor is so cute for the office. I also go to bed with wet hair so in the morning it's usually such a mess…thank goodness the curling wand tames it!

5. Kari Kriewald
    February 9, 2017 / 7:46 pm

What a fun and unique post! Love hearing about your favorite items, lady. xo

6. ]
    February 9, 2017 / 8:21 pm

Such a cute post! Love all your essentials!xo, Stephwww.urbanblonde.com

7. Tilley's Threads
    February 9, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Lemon water is my fav and I'll have to try that brow gel!

8. Casey Russo
    February 9, 2017 / 10:16 pm

Yess quick curls and lemon water! I've been putting a drop of lemon essential oil in my water in the morning and its life changing!xoxo, Casey // adolescentadulthood.co

February 9, 2017 / 10:34 pm

So many great essentials! Mine are workout clothes, my skincare routine, and endless amounts of caffeine haha.

10. Samantha Milligan
    February 9, 2017 / 11:33 pm

Such a great post! Love all your essentials!XX-Samantha | chicserendipityblog.com

11. Stephanie Bills
    February 10, 2017 / 12:15 am

I LOVE this morning-night routine. I need to step up my morning game but we actually share the same hair evening routine!

12. Katie
    February 10, 2017 / 1:35 am

There is nothing better than starting the day with a fresh face! I love how my face feels after I apply moisturizer. These are some great essentials. I'll have to try some of these products out.Katie | http://www.millennialonthemove.com

13. Lauren Powers
    February 10, 2017 / 2:32 am

I love this post idea – so fun! I've been thinking about getting a diffuser for my desk area and know what you mean about pens – I love this yours is erasable – I'll have to check it out.Laurenhttp://www.anexplorersheart.com

14. Michelle Paige
    February 10, 2017 / 2:46 am

Love it! I love seeing what other ladies are using! It's so helpful when I need a new product.

15. Ashley
    February 10, 2017 / 3:38 am

Such a great post!! I love this idea! I am obsessed with my diffuser and need to get one for work. What a great idea!

16. Rachel Ritlop
    February 10, 2017 / 1:09 pm

Awesome essentials!! Huge fan of lots of water and the skimm too! Rachel | The Confused Millennial

17. Ashley Mason
    February 10, 2017 / 7:30 pm

YES to lemon water! I sip it throughout the day and I love how good I feel afterwards!

18. Jordyn Upchurch
    February 10, 2017 / 10:10 pm

That hair mask is literally amazing. I too, got it for free a few years back and I've repurchased it at least twice. The scent is amazing!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

19. Katie M
    February 11, 2017 / 6:45 pm

What a fun post to get to know you better! I do the same thing with my hair- shower at night and hope for the best with it in the morning haha!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

20. Jenna Colgrove
    February 12, 2017 / 10:40 pm

Love this! Always so interesting to see what people use!

February 13, 2017 / 3:44 am

Great essentials list! Those triangle marble earrings are so pretty!

22. Alex
    February 13, 2017 / 5:22 pm

LOOOOOVEEE this post! I’m not a huge makeup person, so I have a question! What does an eyelash primer do?! My eyelashes aren’t long anymore ugghhhh and I cannot find a mascara that works for me very well. Does a primer help with that, or what?

23. Mollie
    February 14, 2017 / 2:42 am

Wet brush is my fave too!!! They are the best!!xx Mollie

24. Kaitlyn Killebrew
    February 14, 2017 / 3:13 am

I'm all about the quick curls! That's my go to hairstyle for work!