1. Miss Mary Powers
    February 13, 2017 / 5:56 pm

These all sound amazing. I've had the same skincare regimen since high school, and that was a LONG time ago lol! Definitely want to try that serum.. sounds too good!- Marywww.MissMaryPowers.com

2. April
    February 13, 2017 / 6:03 pm

So many great picks here! I love Tarte products and that highlight and contour palette is something I need to try!April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com

3. Sara Holt
    February 13, 2017 / 7:24 pm

I'm not much of a makeup wearer myself but I may need to try some of these!

4. Lee Anne
    February 13, 2017 / 7:38 pm

Thanks for sharing! That liquid peel sounds really good, i'm going to have to try that out.XOLee Annewww.lifebylee.com

5. Kelssey Layton
    February 13, 2017 / 8:18 pm

Ekkk! I love finding new beauty products and you have given me lots of ideas on things to try!!

6. Ashley Vickney
    February 13, 2017 / 9:26 pm

Ugh I need that exfoliater! My skin has been freaking out with all this temperature change! Love these suggestions, I'm so bad at finding new products!xxAshley

7. Lauren Scorzafava
    February 13, 2017 / 10:55 pm

I've never used The Body Shop brand but I use Tea Tree Oil all the time! I'm still dealing with my skin freaking out from coming off the pill. So frustrating. xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

8. Elly Leavitt
    February 13, 2017 / 11:37 pm

been hearing great things about that tea tree oil! i one day aspire to be the kinda person who has beauty favourites haha but for now my beauty routine consists of a face wash and that is literally it. i'm a terrible fashion blogger.

9. Cameron Dufore
    February 14, 2017 / 12:17 am

All of these sound great! I love anything Tarte, but I will have to give these other products a try!| diaryofasouthernmillennial.com

10. Sarah
    February 14, 2017 / 2:55 am

Ah yes! So many good products. The MAC retro matte liquid lipsticks are on my wishlist too!SarahSweet Spontaneity

11. Bella B
    February 14, 2017 / 5:41 am

These are so many great products!! I need some new make up asap.

12. Jessica | Petite Style Script
    February 14, 2017 / 6:04 am

Great round-up of your products! I don't currently use any of them; stick with what works :)~Jessica

13. Morgan Flinchum
    February 14, 2017 / 1:18 pm

That IT Cosmetics bye bye makeup remover is a dream!! So easy and leaves my skin feeling so clean and silky!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

14. Amy L
    February 14, 2017 / 2:27 pm

All of these products sounds great! I'm not really into make up, but love experimenting every once and a while!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

15. Christine Martinez
    February 14, 2017 / 5:45 pm

The Tarte Tarteist Contour Palette is definitely on my list. I have a basic one I use from Rimmel right now but I need an upgrade. 🙂

16. Michelle Paige
    February 14, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Is it just me or does that MAC Matte Liquid lip color look sooooo soft?! I feel like I need that!Michelle | She's Not So Basic

17. Lavenda Memory
    February 15, 2017 / 9:58 am

That mac lippie is on my wishlist too! Great wishlist!

18. Sandy a la Mode
    February 15, 2017 / 11:52 am

that tarte palette looks so amazing!!xo,SandySandy a la Mode

19. Jordyn Upchurch
    February 17, 2017 / 1:55 am

Tarte products are my absolute favorite right now-I want to try more products (now I'm adding that contour palette to my wish list!) And I'm dying to try the cleansing balm as well, so many of my favorite YouTube gurus use it!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style