1. Ashley Vickney
    January 23, 2017 / 5:47 pm

This is AMAZING! I love these, seriously! My first job I really had to stock up on my professional basics. Right now I don't have a job that requires this nice of clothing, but I always keep them in the back of my closet for important events & interviews!xoxoAshley | http://ablondeandabriefcase.com

2. Piper Ellice
    January 23, 2017 / 5:50 pm

Love this post! I'm about to transition jobs, and know I need a more serious wardrobe. Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Piper Ellice @ piperellice.com

3. McKenna Bleu
    January 23, 2017 / 9:16 pm

These are my favorites for a business wardrobe!

4. Oh What A Sight To See
    January 23, 2017 / 9:36 pm

Great selection! Also love your tips and tricks for saving:)xoxo, Hannah

5. lavieenmode55
    January 23, 2017 / 10:01 pm

yessss a good blazer is so key! you can find so many in cool trends that are more unique. I love what you said about investing more in shoes than clothes… def need to start doing that! x

6. Madeline Elizabeth
    January 23, 2017 / 10:11 pm

Love this! I've lucked out in that most of the offices I worked air more on the casual side than business casual – so oftentimes majority of my wardrobe works for both work & play. But, I definitely do have my "work only" pieces – and usually bring them out for interviews, presentations and events!xo, Maddyhttp://cassidylou.com/

7. Jessica Lam
    January 24, 2017 / 12:57 am

Everything you picked was super cute! I can't wait til it's warm enough out for me to wear dresses to my internship haha!

8. The Blonder Life
    January 24, 2017 / 1:46 am

SO happy you shared this post! I never know what to wear to work, and have yet to accept spending money on work clothes. Thankfully I work in a super creative office, so I don't have too many restrictions on what to wear. Pinned this post to shop later!x, Jamietheblonderlife.com

9. Greta Hollar
    January 24, 2017 / 5:03 am

You have a great selection here! I agree that dresses are the easiest thing ever to throw on for work!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

10. Ashley Mason
    January 24, 2017 / 12:03 pm

This is such a helpful post! As I get closer to being an upperclassman, I know I'm going to have to stock up on professional workwear essentials.

11. Carly Ned
    January 24, 2017 / 2:35 pm

I just spent way too much at LOFT! They have such great sales!xx thecarlycollective.com

12. Shelby Skaggs
    January 24, 2017 / 2:42 pm

There are so many great places to shop to work wear on a budget!xo!Shelbywww.glitterandgingham.com

13. Maggie Zemanek
    January 24, 2017 / 7:47 pm

Love these great pieces!! Easy to mix and match :)www.maggiealamode.com

14. Ashley Hargrove
    January 24, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Such a great post with some amazing options!! Love that you can mix and match easily!

15. Alexis Reliford
    January 24, 2017 / 11:35 pm

Such a great post! I definitely need to revamp my work wardrobe, especially a work bag.

16. britt | southern mama guide
    January 25, 2017 / 3:51 am

i have that reversible bag already and just love it! great round up! xo.brittsouthernmamaguide.com

17. Anna Cobbs
    January 25, 2017 / 3:08 pm

This is such a great post!!! So helpful!

18. Brooke and Meggan of Somewhere, Lately
    January 25, 2017 / 3:18 pm

great options!

19. Emily Helm
    January 25, 2017 / 3:32 pm

So many great picks- off to a great start!

20. Amy L
    January 25, 2017 / 4:04 pm

Love all of your picks! I have been having fun putting some business casual outfits for my new internship and school presentations lately!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

21. Kasey Goedeker
    January 26, 2017 / 3:17 am

I'm surprised we don't have the same closet because you linked half of my wardrobe and I shop at the same places! Ha such a great list, obviously I already like it!

22. Michelle Mink
    January 27, 2017 / 4:12 am

I have yet to have an adult job where I could really wear my won clothes. At Disney I was given a costume and on sets I'm given costumes most of the times. It's fun for me to look at work clothes.

23. Lauren Ashley
    February 1, 2017 / 7:16 pm

Such great options! It's definitely more difficult than I thought shopping for work clothes! xxLauren