1. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 2, 2017 / 10:59 pm

I love the idea of going with a word instead of setting an unrealistic number of goals and resolutions! I haven't quite picked mine out yet, but I think it's an awesome way to reach your goals. My number one goal is to just be a better me; being more healthy, being more conscious of how I treat others, and being the best friend/wife/sister/daughter/teacher/etc. that I possibly can be.xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

2. Miranda
    January 2, 2017 / 11:01 pm

Intentional is my word for the year too! Love this!

January 3, 2017 / 12:53 am

We share a lot of the same goals. First of all, congratulations on deciding to RCIA. I've been a Catholic my whole life, and one of my goals for this year is to reconnect with my religion and with God. When I went to college, I seemed to put religion on the back burner. I'm excited to get back to it! Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

4. McKenna Bleu
    January 3, 2017 / 1:03 am

Money saving is always a good idea!

5. Nicole
    January 3, 2017 / 1:32 am

What a great word of the year. I like both goals and a word, to be honest. I'm also a fan of checking in with yourself every two weeks or so to make sure you're on track and still want to be working towards a specific goal. It's okay to change our minds!

6. RKCSouthern
    January 3, 2017 / 3:13 am

It's so important to be mindful of all these things when moving forward into a new year — even little changes make a huge difference sometimes.

7. Maegan Clark
    January 3, 2017 / 5:21 am

Great word of the year!! Also, I love the one about Christ… that one can make everything better!

8. Greta Hollar
    January 3, 2017 / 5:23 am

These are all some amazing goals and I love your word for the year. Wishing you the best in 2017!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

9. Michaela Quigley
    January 3, 2017 / 1:49 pm

Loved reading your goals! Too funny you had the day off without knowing

10. Ashley Vickney
    January 3, 2017 / 1:59 pm

This is my word! I love this, I want to be more intentional! I want to intentionally spend my time on things that I love, and honestly be in the moment more. Since we have so many things going on, I want to soak it all in as much as possible! Love your resolutions!xxAshley

11. ELG
    January 3, 2017 / 3:15 pm

That's such a good word. I heard someone else say theirs was purposeful which is similar. Mine is self-worth.

12. Lauren Scorzafava
    January 3, 2017 / 3:43 pm

These are such great goals! Happy New Year Dana! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

13. Meagan
    January 3, 2017 / 5:09 pm

I love how thoughtful these resolutions are. Good luck!-Meagan | Love by Meagan

14. Grace Hincapie
    January 3, 2017 / 5:26 pm

Ahh love your word for the year! Mine is NOW! Also congrats on your RCIA journey, I'm Catholic to! You'll be in my prayers! xo

15. Amy L
    January 3, 2017 / 8:40 pm

Such great resolutions! Like you and many others I want to work on a healthier lifestyle as well. Here's to a new year and achieving new goals!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

16. Sarah
    January 3, 2017 / 9:19 pm

Your word is so great! I really like how it can apply to so many things. Congratulations on your decision to begin RCIA, I will be praying for you as you take these next steps!SarahSweet Spontaneity

17. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    January 4, 2017 / 12:55 am

These are fantastic resolutions, I'm sure you'll be successful in making them work for you. I to am hoping to save more and cut back on unnecessary spending, travel more for fun, and give my blog an upgrade. Best wishes for a fab 2017!

18. Sydney Power
    January 4, 2017 / 5:35 am

Thats too funny that you went to work, I was even a little thrown off by it! But I love the idea of treating your body right!

19. Gabriela
    January 5, 2017 / 12:40 am

Ahhh! Going to work and not being scheduled for the day is my worst nightmare, lol. Except that they would probably ask me to stay – they always need nurses. 😉 And I am SUPER excited about your journey with Catholicism! I've known it my whole life and I teach faith formation, but it's always interesting to find out about someone converting as an adult. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me – I don't know everything, of course, but I love talking about it! 😉

20. Katie M
    January 6, 2017 / 1:19 am

Yay for starting RCIA- that's so exciting! xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

January 6, 2017 / 3:57 am

I hope to be more realistic and authentic in my writing too! good luck in 2017 🙂

22. PLDetails
    January 6, 2017 / 9:45 pm

Love these intensions you set for yourself! I feel like setting intensions is a more forgiving way to approach new goals. Hope your 2017 is amazing!Jennifer Ashleywww.prettylittledetails.ca