1. Mary Duggan
    December 15, 2016 / 5:25 pm

I used to work at a store that sold Dammit Dolls and we couldn't keep them on the shelves!! So funny — perfect White Elephant gift!

December 15, 2016 / 5:55 pm

I want that daschaund scarf it's both cute and funny! I always have a hard time picking presents for white elephant gift exchanges and this year my family is doing one on a Christmas Eve! Great suggestions girl!

3. Mckenna Bleu
    December 15, 2016 / 7:10 pm

Haha how great is that Dachshund scarf!!!

4. Greta Hollar
    December 15, 2016 / 9:01 pm

That book is one of my favorite gifts to give! I always give it at white elephant parties!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

5. Carolyn
    December 15, 2016 / 9:26 pm

This is awesome! I've never participated in a white elephant gift exchange, but I have a Secret Santa party coming up + I'm definitely considering using some of these!

6. Elly Leavitt
    December 16, 2016 / 1:37 am

lol I'm with ya, a six pack & bottle opener sounds like my kind of gift. Also v into that "instant fancy" book x

7. Amy L
    December 16, 2016 / 8:57 pm

I just heard about the scratch and sniff wine book and it sounds so cool!! I want one for myself. These are such great picks!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

8. Kristine
    December 17, 2016 / 1:44 pm

When I first saw the Daschund scarf, I couldn't decide if I thought it was funny, really adorable or would be something I would actually wear. I've decided it's all three, haha! Great post, D!xoxKristine | My Little Box of Tricks

9. Ashley Vickney
    December 19, 2016 / 4:14 pm

These are so cute haha! Matt (my fiance) got a "deer in headlights" game that his co-worker picked up from Marshalls! I love shopping for white elephant haha!xoxo

10. Shane Prather
    December 19, 2016 / 10:06 pm

I haven't done a gift exchange since college. They're always so fun, I want to get back into them!

11. The Classic Brunette
    December 20, 2016 / 6:57 am

OMG that wiener dog scarf is too cute!!! We did a white elephant party this year and it was so much fun! I ended up giving about 20 victoria's secret bags with a little bottle of Bailey's hidden deep inside, haha! xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.com

12. Macarena Ferreira
    December 20, 2016 / 4:17 pm

HAHAH This is honestly one of the best white elephant gift guides. They're all so great! Definitely bookmarking this.xo // http://www.thematerialgirl.co