December 5, 2016 / 6:21 pm

I am the queen of bathrobes so I can definitely say that robes are a fantastic gift idea! My list this year is more practical as well! :-)xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

December 5, 2016 / 6:26 pm

I've never heard of The Widow Cliquot but it sounds like such a fun read! Adding it to my wish list (:

3. Jess
    December 5, 2016 / 6:33 pm

I've never seen that smores candy before but it looks great!!

4. Sydney Power
    December 5, 2016 / 8:01 pm

I steam all my clothes! I have a mini one here at school and it is awesome!

5. Amy L
    December 5, 2016 / 8:59 pm

S'mores candy?! Holy cow I need to try these!! I love anything s'mores related. Def may add these to my wish list just so I can try them!xoxo,Amy | Pastel N Pink

6. Cristina Mandujano
    December 5, 2016 / 9:21 pm

Girl – ugg slippers are awesome! my dad even has a pair and looks so goofy (but comfy) wearing them around the house!

7. RKCSouthern
    December 5, 2016 / 9:41 pm

This is so funny! I literally just bought that exact steamer for myself from Amazon like 2 months ago and honestly wonder how I've lived without one this long!

8. BrookeKButler
    December 5, 2016 / 10:26 pm

Those UGG slippers look so comfortable and would be a great gift to give or receive! Merry Christmas!XO, Brookehttps://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

9. Katie M
    December 6, 2016 / 2:11 am

I really want a steamer so I don't have to send silk tops to the dry cleaners every time they wrinkle and my mom has those Ugg slippers and they're so comfy!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

10. Alex Carreno
    December 6, 2016 / 2:22 am

No problem with this list! I have just told me relatives to do anything off my wedding registry! haha http://adoredbyalex.com

11. lavieenmode55
    December 6, 2016 / 5:35 am

hahaha I feel you.. last year I literally asked for chapstick and socks. It's a byproduct of aging/not having money to spend on yourself, I'm convinced

12. kenzie negron
    December 6, 2016 / 2:47 pm

love all of your wish list ideas! I asked for some slippers too! , except I asked for moccasins, haha! x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com/

13. Michelle Mink
    December 6, 2016 / 9:34 pm

I bought a steamer on a whim before I went on a trip and I love it so much! Highly recommend one.

14. The Classic Brunette
    December 7, 2016 / 2:14 am

Those ugg slippers look so comfortable! I've always wanted a pair and I think I might be getting regular slippers for Christmas this year, and I'm excited! I just need warm feet!! HahaxoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.com

15. Bella B
    December 7, 2016 / 8:08 am

I have a steamer on my wish list! I spend way too much time ironing. Great ideas!

16. Erica Ligenza
    December 7, 2016 / 1:56 pm

UGG slippers…who wouldn't love a pair?!?! SO cozy!!Coming Up Roses

17. Teresa Laura
    December 7, 2016 / 3:36 pm

What a great Christmas list! I have a portable steamer in my life and it is seriously life-changing.

18. Shane Prather
    December 7, 2016 / 9:12 pm

I really do need a new bath robe! I appreciate how practical these picks are!