December 19, 2016 / 6:00 pm

I always love reading Q&A posts, they're a concise way of learning so much about a blogger's day to day life. I have a dog friendly office too but never bring Pierre…he's just too much trouble! I can't wait to see what 2017 holds for you fabulous girl (:

2. Ashley Vickney
    December 19, 2016 / 6:08 pm

Love these kind of posts! I wish I had a dog friendly office,maybe I could convince my fiance that we could get a dog! I want a rescue cocker spaniel from a rescue here in MA that takes cocker spaniels when their owners die! Can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for you! xoxo

3. Nicole
    December 19, 2016 / 7:01 pm

You are absolutely awesome. I cannot wait to see what 2017 has in store for you and Seersucker Sass!!! I'm going to give your braided knot a try.. hopefully it looks as perfect as yours. You're a true inspritstion to me! Much love. Nicole // Chronicling Home

4. Jessica Lam
    December 19, 2016 / 7:17 pm

To Kill a Mockingbird is such an amazing book! I read it in high school and I loved it :)www.diaryofatorontogirl.com

5. Whitney H
    December 19, 2016 / 8:50 pm

I am so jealous that you have an office pup. That is so cool! I wish I could bring my dogs to work with me.Something about me that may surprise some people is that I was in a baby beauty pageant when I was a year old…. and I won! 😉

6. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    December 19, 2016 / 11:37 pm

I'm going to have to check out your braided top know tutorial- sounds super cute!

7. Sydney Power
    December 20, 2016 / 4:58 am

I always love learning about the person behind the blog! Thanks for sharing!

8. The Classic Brunette
    December 20, 2016 / 5:42 am

I absolutely love learning more about the blogger behind the blog! And hmmmm something you would be surprised to learn about me…I've had back surgery? That's always my go to fun fact about me haha!xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.com

9. Gold&Hearts Blog
    December 22, 2016 / 2:59 pm

Ah I just caught up on the Mindy Project! It's so good!Shaguna | gold&hearts

10. Lauren Scorzafava
    December 22, 2016 / 7:08 pm

Love you! Happy Holidays!xxLauren Petite in Pearls

December 26, 2016 / 3:50 pm

Love your dressing cute when it's cold tips! I struggle so much in the winter haha

12. Jordyn Upchurch
    December 27, 2016 / 5:32 am

First things first, I love that you're reading To Kill a Mockingbird (as an Alabama girl & as a lover of classic books-it's a great choice!) Make sure to read Go Set a Watchman when you finish! Secondly, I would love for you to do a post about swapping over to self-hosted wordpress & all the things in entails, that's very interesting to me!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

13. adriana nudo
    December 27, 2016 / 8:47 pm

I love Q&A posts! So fun! I'm planning some fun things for 2017 too – can't wait to see what you come up with!

14. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    January 3, 2017 / 4:57 am

Such a fun post! I couldn't agree more about negative energy…something to stay away from! Also, I can't wait to see what's in store for your blog in 2017! Happy New Year!