1. Ashley Vickney
    December 22, 2016 / 3:43 pm

Thank you for the sequin-free idea! I'm going out in my hometown with my two best girlfriends, and sequins are definitely way too dressy! I'm thinking that a velvet cami with my black leather jacket will work well! Love the velvet trend this year, so five and six are right up my alley!xoxoAshley

2. Nicole
    December 22, 2016 / 4:59 pm

Oooh I love your picks! I'm in love with anything and everything velvet this year — so cute!

December 22, 2016 / 5:14 pm

Hahaha girlfriend I am 110% about the sequins year-round and especially for holidays, but like you I'm actually not sure if I'm wearing sequins for my NYE outfit this year!! I might go with a different type of sparkle. Wishing you a very wonderful Christmas week!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

4. McKenna Bleu
    December 22, 2016 / 10:53 pm

I love all of these sequin free choices! 3,7, and 11 are my favorite!

5. Cristina Mandujano
    December 23, 2016 / 12:43 am

Love that velvet twist tie dress! I think im doing velvet for NYE…I got a green tank dress from Forever 21! Great round-up!X,Cristina / cristinawashere.com

6. Oh What A Sight To See
    December 23, 2016 / 2:02 am

I love the items that you suggested! I am a big sequin person but that doesnt always suit the occasion so I love the items you listed :)xoxo, Hannah

7. Ashley
    December 23, 2016 / 5:10 am

While I love a good sparkly dress, I love that all of these can be worn year round!! I am pretty obsessed with 6 and 7!xo Ashley

8. Sydney Power
    December 23, 2016 / 8:55 am

I love velvet and I think that is a great texture to play with! These are awesome options!

9. Rachel Ritlop
    December 23, 2016 / 1:46 pm

I love the cutout trend! I however, will be dressed in PJs this NYE! haha Rachel | The Confused Millennial

10. Kristine Circenis
    December 26, 2016 / 3:12 pm

I love the different textures trend that you wrote about. In my opinion, it so much more visually interesting than dousing yourself in glitter.

11. adriana nudo
    December 27, 2016 / 7:33 pm

These are all so cute!! I love sequins, but I love velvet and other options for NYE too. I can't wait to dress up for NYE!