November 7, 2016 / 7:41 pm

I usually hate secret Santa because so often you're buying a gift for someone you don't really know or you're receiving a generic or weird gift you will never use. It can feel like such a waste of money! These gifts are such cute secret Santa ideas though, they're actually cute gifts I would want to receive and at an affordable price point!

2. Sydney Power
    November 7, 2016 / 7:57 pm

Those are such cute ideas and a great gift for a great deal. Secret Santa's can be tricky with price limits this is such a great guide to get around that!

3. Jenna Fletcher
    November 8, 2016 / 12:46 am

Thanks for sharing your gift guide! I have so many wonderful people to shop for this year and sometimes it can be a bit stressful but seeing their faces as they open their gift is the best part! Jennawww.shopthatssofletch.com

4. Amy L
    November 8, 2016 / 2:45 am

That water bottle though… SO CUTE! I've never done a secret santa exchange before, but they always seem so fun!!xoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

5. adriana nudo
    November 8, 2016 / 3:17 am

I'm loving that pineapple bobble bottle! It's so cute! Love all of your picks!!!

6. Michelle Mink
    November 8, 2016 / 6:57 am

Since I adore pineapples I would have to get the stainless steel bottle for my bestie. We always buy any and everything with pineapples.

7. Kylie Mavrakis
    November 9, 2016 / 3:40 pm

Such good options! It's always so hard buying secret gifts!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

8. Bella B
    November 9, 2016 / 7:43 pm

These are such great ideas!!! I love that water bottle.

9. Shane Prather
    November 9, 2016 / 7:52 pm

I am loving the Smashbox lip glosses! I would love getting any of these as gifts 🙂

10. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    November 10, 2016 / 5:00 pm

I completely agree that secret santa gifts can not be so exciting. But these gifts would definitely excite everyone! Love them 🙂

11. Sherry Keezer
    November 29, 2016 / 2:49 pm

These are all great gift ideas! Loving the water bottle. I desperately need a new one. Hint Hint fam jam 😉

12. Revo Max
    April 4, 2017 / 3:57 pm

It is the best items for gift which you have got by santa. I like all and These are important and usable, I like this white water bottle most which is best in looking. You can also buy Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottles online at best price.