1. Ashley Vickney
    November 1, 2016 / 4:39 pm

You should definitely look into "Rebecca" and Wuthering Heights. Jane Austen is still one of my favorite authors, and I love re-reading her pieces. 1985 is so good too! I love classic literature, so if you want anything else please let me know!

2. Laura Shaw
    November 1, 2016 / 5:22 pm

Ouuuu! I would highly recommend Pride and Prejudice! xo, Laura

3. Kristin Thompson
    November 2, 2016 / 1:57 am

So bummed to hear about those pjs! They're so cute!KristinThe Blush Blonde

4. Jordyn Upchurch
    November 2, 2016 / 2:26 am

As an Alabama girl, I'm loving that you're going to read To Kill a Mockingbird (it's one of my favorite books, ever!) You should read her other book Go Set a Watchman when you finish that one ๐Ÿ™‚ I also highly recommend Gone With the Wind if you haven't read it. I'm just a huge fan of Southern based literature!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

5. Kristine C
    November 2, 2016 / 2:36 am

I'm super interested all of the Smashbox primers. I have their eye shadow primer (highly recommend if you have oily lids – it's a savior!). Also, I'm a huge classic American novel fanatic – I highly recommend Tom Sawyer or Huckleberry Finn. Okay, really I'm a huge Mark Twain fan (if you want to laugh read any of his speeches, he's a riot).

6. Shane Prather
    November 2, 2016 / 8:19 pm

I love the idea of gifting a wine and cheese tote! Also need to find a good primer for winter.

7. Michelle Mink
    November 2, 2016 / 8:23 pm

To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my favorite books. The movie is amazing as well. The so called "sequel" which was not authorized by the author to be published called "go set a watchman" is not worth your time but TKAMB is amazing.

8. La Belle Sirene
    November 3, 2016 / 1:46 am

Smashbox makes awesome primers, I love the classic one and the hydrating one. La Belle Sireneย

9. Oksana Radionova
    November 3, 2016 / 1:38 pm

Good for you for taking reading into your own hands! I too did something similar, except with Russian classic literature. As for American literature, I'd recommend A Great Gatsby, Pride and Prejudice, The Scarlett Letter, The Awakening…

10. Kirsten Ortez
    November 3, 2016 / 3:37 pm

Classics: Tale of Two Cities and The Picture of Dorian Gray are my recommendations. Both great novels!Too bad about those PJs, I would be bummed too!

November 3, 2016 / 3:47 pm

What do you think of To Kill a Mockingbird so far? I read it so long ago!

12. Katie M
    November 5, 2016 / 2:31 am

To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorites! I would definitely recommend The Great Gatsby, Wuthering Heights, and Pride and Prejudice if you're looking for more classics! I've taken AP English for two years now so we have read a lot of classics haha!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

13. Amanda Kushner
    November 8, 2016 / 2:07 am

Oh I haven't read To Kill a Mockingbird in FOREVER. Have you ever read Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre? Those are two of my faves. And Pride and Prejudice obvi!!

14. Diary of a Debutante
    November 15, 2016 / 11:03 pm

I've never heard of Lazy Bones Pajamas, but I'm pretty sure I need a pair! PS- TKAM is one of my all-time favorite books. So good! Hope you love it!xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com