1. Cristina Mandujano
    November 17, 2016 / 3:27 pm

I love the idea of a gift stash! I'm going to try that this year, so I don't feel at a loss for stocking stuffers and little gifts for loved ones.X,Cristina / cristinawashere.com

2. Mckenna Bleu
    November 17, 2016 / 4:02 pm

You can not forget to shop early! It gets so crazy this time of year!

3. Kirsten Ortez
    November 17, 2016 / 4:26 pm

This idea of a gift stash is genius! I might have to do that, even though I already have way too much clutter!

4. Jordyn Upchurch
    November 17, 2016 / 4:39 pm

I am a huge fan of the "gift stash" as well! All throughout the year I try to pick up little gifts that would be perfect for birthdays, hostess gifts, or even Christmas and that way if I'm realizing that I'm getting behind on my shopping, I can always shop my stash! It's come in handy many, many times. xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

5. Courtney Drew
    November 17, 2016 / 6:30 pm

Looking at your calendar big picture is such a great tip that I need to get in the habit of, every week somehow I have been committed every single night that week and then I have no time to get things done or have any me-time. I think that is going to be my goal from now on, to take a bigger look and not over-schedule myself. Thanks for the awesome tips! xo Courtney Drewwww.courtneydrew.com

6. Kayla Rivoli
    November 17, 2016 / 8:13 pm

I love the tip about looking at the big picture! That's so important and something I've been trying to do lately. I need to make sure I do all the things on my holiday checklist this year! I think I waited until the last minute to watch Elf last year and that's just unacceptable!Kayla | kaylablogs.com

7. Miranda
    November 17, 2016 / 8:45 pm

I LOVE the gift stash idea!!!

8. Jess Edelblut
    November 17, 2016 / 9:00 pm

This is such a helpful guide!! I love the idea of having a gift stash – it seems like such an awesome idea and no-brainer that I don't know how I've gotten on all these years without one! I'm also so excited to try out cranberry infused water!! :)- Jesswww.jessedelblut.com

9. The Classic Brunette
    November 18, 2016 / 2:21 am

These are all such great tips! I love the idea of having a little gift stash! Perfect for stocking stuffers, or if someone gets you a gift, but you didn't have one planned for them! #Embarrassing xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.com

10. Elly Leavitt
    November 18, 2016 / 6:08 am

seriously fomo gets the best of me like 9/10 and I end up feeling EXHAUSTED and eating my feelings on the couch haha your suggestions sound much more logical! totally agree about staying hydrated, I try to drink a gallon a day and its so so so good for you!

11. Shane Prather
    November 18, 2016 / 10:16 am

The holidays can be a stressful time but if you're proactive in taking steps to make them easier they don't have to be! Solid tips!

12. Alex
    November 18, 2016 / 1:52 pm

Eat smart and drink water is sooooo hard during the holidays, but so important!

13. Greta Hollar
    November 18, 2016 / 5:16 pm

These are all such great tips! It's a week until Thanksgiving and I already feel like I'm in survival mode LOL!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

14. Kim
    November 19, 2016 / 6:43 am

Having a gift stash is such a good idea! It's always a nerve wrecking moment when you can't find a hostess or white elephant gift last minute. I think Black Friday is the perfect time to buy some of those "stash gifts" in bulk, like candles. -Kim :)www.simplybeingkim.wordpress.com

15. Kristine C
    November 26, 2016 / 5:28 am

Yes & HECK YES to all of these things. I constantly have to remind myself to look at the big picture of the *always weirdly hectic* holiday season. Me time is also so, so important especially this time of year – we also need to celebrate ourselves!