1. Mary
    November 22, 2016 / 8:06 pm

My boyfriend loves his YETI — it's definitely a great investment/gift! Now that he's 21 maybe I'll surprise him with the Beer Making Kit. How unique!!XO // easilyinspired-blog.com

2. Bella B
    November 22, 2016 / 9:16 pm

Such a great gift guide. I still need to find a gift for my brother. he's very hard to please lol.http://xoxobella.com

3. Elly Leavitt
    November 22, 2016 / 10:43 pm

guys are SO difficult to shop for I swear… bless you for this. Also I low-key want that beer making kit for myself haha

4. Katie M
    November 23, 2016 / 1:51 am

These gifts are great! Yetis are such great gifts- my family and I got my brother a Yeti earlier this year as a gift and he loved it!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

5. Michelle Mink
    November 23, 2016 / 2:17 am

i have always wanted to play cards against humanity. that's a great thing to have on the list.

6. Jordyn Upchurch
    November 23, 2016 / 4:10 am

I love men's gift guides SO much because they always give me good ideas for gifts/stocking stuffers for my husband! We have Yeti tumblers that are staples in our house, but a grooming kit inside a nice toiletry bag might do the trick…& maybe it will convince him to take me on a trip sometime soon :)xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

7. Nicole
    November 23, 2016 / 4:49 am

Awesome gift guide! Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving 🙂

8. Alex Carreno
    November 23, 2016 / 7:17 am

Such great ideas, they are SO hard to shop for! that Yeti tumbler is the best. http://adoredbyalex.com

9. Kirsten Ortez
    November 23, 2016 / 2:01 pm

Great ideas! I love the sweater and it would look really good on my boyfriend!

10. Rachel Ritlop
    November 23, 2016 / 2:13 pm

Haha I love that glasses holder!!Rachel | The Confused Millennial

November 23, 2016 / 3:42 pm

So many awesome ideas for the man in your life here! Totally gonna get something for Michael from this guide.

12. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    November 29, 2016 / 12:46 am

Men are so difficult to buy for! I usually just end up telling my dad to pick out his gift and I'll go buy it. What's hilarious is that revolving tie rack you featured is what he picked out haha. Love all of your gifts for the guys 🙂