1. Ashley Vickney
    November 15, 2016 / 6:05 pm

These are adorable! We're starting our Christmas collection and both of our families buy ornaments in places that they visited! We have ornaments from all over the world, and I can't wait to decorate our tree!xoxo

2. Just Jess
    November 15, 2016 / 6:14 pm

I am a huge ornament fan. My godparents used to send me a different one each year so I always grab a few to decorate my tree. Jess at Just Jess

3. Lexis Hope
    November 15, 2016 / 6:14 pm

Okay, those are the cutest ever! I love the champagne one!! xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

4. Kylie Mavrakis
    November 16, 2016 / 12:04 am

Oh my goodness, they're all so pretty!!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

5. The Classic Brunette
    November 16, 2016 / 2:10 am

OMG I LOVE ALL OF THESE! I love finding new cute ornaments to add to my tree! My favorites are the hedgehog, the champagne bottle, and the fortune cookie!xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.com

6. Michelle Mink
    November 16, 2016 / 6:09 am

I grew up with a Disney Christmas tree so now that I live away from my parents I too have a Disney tree. My favorite ornament on it is a Minnie Mouse tour guide. I was a tour guide at Disneyland!

7. Mckenna Bleu
    November 16, 2016 / 5:23 pm

These are the cutest ornaments!

8. La Belle Sirene
    November 16, 2016 / 6:05 pm

oh my gosh so many cute ornaments!! I love the macarons and the champagne bottle! La Belle Sirene

9. Erica Ligenza
    November 16, 2016 / 10:01 pm

These are all SUCH cute ornaments!! I'm so into them…I've been collecting them for years!Coming Up Roses

10. Rachel Ritlop
    November 17, 2016 / 12:50 am

I totally have such an ornament obsession too! I am so excited to add some new ones to the collection this yearRachel | The Confused Millennial

11. Alex Lo
    November 17, 2016 / 12:56 am

love all of those ornaments!! especially the champagne and macarons!

12. A Pint-Sized Life
    November 17, 2016 / 2:03 am

Beautiful ornaments! We usually just get ours at a craft store or something lol.Alix | http://www.apintsizedlife.com

13. Jordyn Upchurch
    November 17, 2016 / 3:39 am

I'm such a sucker for cute ornaments! My husband and I went with rustic decor our first year, but we like to pick a special ornament that makes us think of the other one-so we keep constantly adding! I love the boot, the flamingo, and the pink champagne bottle!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

14. Maegan Clark
    November 17, 2016 / 3:05 pm

Love those ornaments! My tree is so boring, I bet yours is gorg!

15. Shane Prather
    November 17, 2016 / 4:14 pm

The little champagne bottles are gorgeous! I can't wait to have a tree of my own to decorate

16. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    November 17, 2016 / 9:14 pm

These are all so cute! I love the idea of having a themed tree- so cute but can get pricey quick, especially with all the adorable ornament options 😛

17. Sydney Power
    November 18, 2016 / 3:39 am

Our Christmas tree is very fun it is a white flocked tree and we have all the decorations to represent us!

18. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    November 18, 2016 / 5:08 pm

Those are all sooooo cute! I have an obsession with cute ornaments too. Simply can't resist them 🙂

19. Victoria Stacey
    November 18, 2016 / 11:47 pm

I love all of these! It's tradition for my grandma to get me an ornament every year – I love your picks!

20. Katie M
    November 19, 2016 / 2:58 am

These ornaments are so cute- I love the macaron one! My mom always buys an ornament whenever we travel so we have lots of ornaments from all the places we've gone over the years!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

21. ELG
    November 21, 2016 / 3:13 pm

Those macaroon ornaments are so cute! I love that ornaments often have personal stories.

22. Amanda Parker
    November 29, 2016 / 4:38 pm

I love putting up the tree and reminiscing about the stories behind the ornaments! I love those Gatsby-inspired ornaments!

23. Diary of a Debutante
    December 1, 2016 / 12:12 am

I think all the retailers got together and decided to each create their cutest ornaments to date. There are too many adorable ones! I went to LLBean, and even they have a bunch of cute ornaments that aren't even listed on their website. I want them all!!! xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com