Now I want to hear from y’all – tell me about your four legged friend!  Do they shed like crazy?!  Are you a lint roller hoarder like me?  Be sure to check out this website for more #StickItToLint inspiration.  I can’t wait to hear from ya!

1. Kristine C
    October 24, 2016 / 2:22 pm

This is such a cute idea!! I definitely want to make my boss a doggie gift basket for Christmas – her and her family just adopted a puppy!

2. Michelle Mink
    October 25, 2016 / 4:46 am

I love the idea of giving someone a gift basket to celebrate their new dog. I cannot wait until I can get a pet from a shelter.

3. Caitlyn Stone
    October 25, 2016 / 12:39 pm

Adopting from an animal shelter is the way to go! It's amazing that you've encouraged other people to do it! My dog doesn't shed too much, but my aunt's does! When you pet him it's like you pull out a huge chunk of hair! Caitlyn | http://www.collegewithcaitlyn.com

4. Lauren Scorzafava
    October 25, 2016 / 2:43 pm

This is such a cute idea!xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

5. Michelle
    October 25, 2016 / 4:57 pm

I volunteered at an animal shelter for over a decade, and I love that you are getting more people to adopt! This is a perfect first gift for a new pet owner! #client

6. Shane Prather
    October 25, 2016 / 9:30 pm

This is such a sweet idea! I would love to adopt a puppy over the holidays and smother him in love!

7. La Belle Sirene
    October 26, 2016 / 5:03 am

That is such a cute and sweet thing to do for your friends. I love that you included the lint roller, I have 3 cats and I roll myself at least 5 times a day! La Belle Sirene

8. Carly
    October 27, 2016 / 12:50 pm

I just adopted my Kona a month ago and love this idea! Keep up with your awesome work at shelters 🙂

9. Teresa Laura
    October 27, 2016 / 2:26 pm

This is such a great idea! I couldn't live without a lint roller. We recently got a puppy, and I know I use everything in the basket!

10. Oksana Radionova
    October 27, 2016 / 5:46 pm

What a cute little idea for pet owners and people who are friends with pet owners! 🙂 I've never truly understood when people pay crazy money for a dog or coat, when so many in the shelter are desperate for homes.

11. adriana nudo
    October 28, 2016 / 3:34 am

I LOVE this idea! Such a cute gift basket – one of my good friends has a dog and I think I'm going to try this for her!

12. The Classic Brunette
    October 31, 2016 / 1:51 am

Omg this is such a cute idea! I will definitely be making my friend a little gift basket like this when she adopts her dog in a few months!!xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.com

13. Kristin Thompson
    October 31, 2016 / 5:12 am

This is such a cute idea! Next time one of my friends adopt a dog I will definitely be making one of these!KristinThe Blush Blonde

14. James harper
    June 1, 2017 / 1:43 am

Therefore, any pet owner would feel the need of giving them utmost comfort. Nonetheless, as time goes by, there are a number pet care products and pet medication that come to the rescue of both pet owners and pets. herepets.com

15. Jack son
    July 3, 2017 / 10:47 am

Revealing shrouded wounds, distinguishing medicinal conditions early, and inoculating pets against sicknesses, are great explanations behind your pet to have routine visits with your veterinarian.https://thisispet.com

16. anna
    July 19, 2018 / 1:06 am

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best, you can read more: Best Hamster Cages