October 17, 2016 / 5:10 pm

Reading about your career aspirations was so interesting! I think there is this idea that everyone knows what they want to be from the time they are 18 and just works towards that but in reality it is so common to grow and evolve. I know I have changed my mind about what I want to do as I've gained more experience and perspective. It's so important that we allow ourselves to change paths and open our eyes to new opportunities!

2. Kristine C
    October 17, 2016 / 6:01 pm

I loved reading your career story. I am in the phase where I have no freaking clue what to do with my life and my career. I'm just torn, confused and ready to throw in the towel. I am very thankful to have built my blog and found friends in the Millennial Blogger Network to help me distract me from all of this confusion. I wish you nothing but continued success and much, much continual learning 🙂

3. Ashlee Johnson
    October 17, 2016 / 7:35 pm

How wonderful! As of right now, I am a cashier for a local pizza place while I attend school for a dual major in Medical Assisting and Medical Front Office. Once my little boy starts school (within the next 2 years) I plan to go back to school for my RN. I'd love to go even farther but I'm taking it one step at a time. It's so fulfilling when you find something you love.

4. Piper Ellice
    October 17, 2016 / 7:54 pm

I've been all over the board too, and have ended up at a Chamber with economic development dreams for the future! Great post. xoxo, Piper Ellice @ piperellice.comStarting out Southern blog

5. Madeline Mihaly
    October 17, 2016 / 9:13 pm

I really loved reading this post. College through the first few years post grad is such a tulmultuous time and I don't think people talk about it enough. Loved learning more about your path!xo, Maddyhttp://cassidylou.com/

6. Liv @ Healthy Liv
    October 17, 2016 / 10:18 pm

Wow I really enjoyed reading this post! Careers like yours aren't quite so well-known as doctor, teacher, lawyer, vet, etc. and sometimes I wonder if there's a less obvious career choice that'd be the perfect fit for me. Are you still thinking about attending law school at some point?

October 17, 2016 / 11:30 pm

So happy to get to call an inspiring woman like you my friend!! I love how your motivations were always to help people in no matter what field you worked in. You are now doing exactly what you are meant to do- and I can't wait to see what big things you'll do in your future. You may have inspired me to write a post like this about my college experiences!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

8. Caitlyn Stone
    October 18, 2016 / 12:21 am

Wow it's crazy all of the fields you went through! I'm glad that you were able to find somewhere that feels right to you. Reading this made me feel more at ease about not having everything all figured out just yet. I have time!Caitlyn | http://www.collegewithcaitlyn.com

9. Rachel Ritlop
    October 18, 2016 / 12:46 am

Oh man this sounds SO similar to me! I was beyond all over the place and had some heavy stuff happen to me in high school/college years that constantly led to major shifts and self discovery. I wanted to be an actor, then a model, then a movie director or producer, then a pharmacist or physicians assistant, then a baker, then a PR person, then a psychologist, then a psychotherapist, and eventually it led me to being a blogger and business coach! HahaRachel | http://www.theconfusedmillennial.com

10. Katie M
    October 18, 2016 / 1:16 am

This was so interesting to read, you're definitely an inspiration to me! Even though I'm still in high school, I've wanted to be an elementary school teacher as long as I can remember!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

11. Kayla Rivoli
    October 18, 2016 / 1:47 am

Wow, I had no idea all of the different career paths you were interested in! Such a broad span, but I loved hearing how you got where you are today. I had no idea what I wanted to do for the longest time but I couldn't be happier with where I'm (hopefully!) headed. Kayla | kaylablogs.com

12. The Life You Love Blog
    October 18, 2016 / 1:48 am

Thank you SO much for sharing your journey with us, because I know it's something that everyone struggles with at one point or another! I totally thought I was going to be an event planner when I first entered college, but I changed my mind and felt clueless. I was depressed and anxious most of the time, which is actually what led me to psych and now a masters in social work. It just takes time and some trial and error!

13. Shane Prather
    October 18, 2016 / 2:05 am

Wow quite the comprehensive experience you've had at such a young age! I loved my internships as well. The real world can be hard and I hope to one day soon find my dream career!

14. Greta Hollar
    October 18, 2016 / 3:29 am

Girl I love how ambitious you are and how much you love to learn. Thanks for sharing your story with us!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

15. Kristin Thompson
    October 18, 2016 / 3:52 am

I loved this post! It was so great getting to know more about you and what you do!KristinThe Blush Blonde

16. Tori
    October 18, 2016 / 11:23 am

Careers are scary. I graduate in December and have only just thought about applying for jobs! I'm at a crossroads too in my career path. It was really helpful to read this and know that at graduation, I most likely won't be alone!!

17. Erin Van
    October 18, 2016 / 1:07 pm

This is such a great idea for a post! I think very few people know exactly what they want to do and get there on a straight line. It sounds like you've found a good fit but, hey, who knows where you'll be in a few years, right? Who knows where any of us will be??

18. Macarena Ferreira
    October 19, 2016 / 11:28 am

I loved reading this and how far you've come! My career has also come a a long way! I've been all over the place honestly haha. Now, I'm doing web development and email programming and love it! xo // http://www.thematerialgirl.co

19. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    October 19, 2016 / 12:47 pm

Girl, this is such an aspiring post! You are amazing and so inspiring. I still haven't completed my degree (changed my major three times…oops). But I hope to be finished in three semesters and be onto my dream career. Thanks so much for sharing this! I feel like I can relate to someone 🙂

20. Teresa Laura
    October 19, 2016 / 2:03 pm

Wow, I adore this post. What a great way to show your story. You have come so far, and you have so much to be proud of. I'm definitely similar in that I tried a few different paths before landing where I am today.

21. Ruya
    October 20, 2016 / 2:18 am

I love reading about career paths so this was interesting to me. Bloggers rarely talk about their full time jobs and most just quit and focus on blogging instead so I'm so happy that you juggle both because that's what I want to do! -Ruyasweetshortandstylish.com

22. Patricia Duenas