1. Sharon Wu of Style Lullaby
    August 2, 2016 / 5:11 pm

I love that aussie hair spray too! Great picks <3 xo, sharonwww.stylelullaby.com

2. Oksana Radionova
    August 2, 2016 / 5:43 pm

I don't know how our ancestors survived without dry shampoo; I, for one, use it a good two-three times per week. But as many positive things as I've heard about Batiste, I can't bring myself to pay $8 for a bottle that lasts me a few weeks, when the original Psssst! brand is two times less expensive… Maybe one of these days I'll finally give in and give it a try – if only just to see if there's really a difference. XO

3. Lily Abolghasemi
    August 2, 2016 / 6:54 pm

Omg love these. Nothing will beat Batiste, I love their dry shampoo!! 🙂

4. Shi Hui | IreviewUread
    August 2, 2016 / 9:01 pm

I've tried the Batiste Dry shampoo in another fragrance (The one in blue packaging) and I simply love it's effects and the scent too! The Body Shop's Oils of Life Sleeping cream seems like an amazing product to include on my wish list for it sounds miraculous! XOXOhttp://ireviewuread.com

5. Mckenna Bleu
    August 2, 2016 / 9:34 pm

I love using oils! I heard mixing lavendar and coconut oil can be good for helping you sleep!

6. Sydney Power
    August 3, 2016 / 1:55 am

I love good dry shampoo this summer for great texture! I can't remember the name right now!http://styledbys.ca

August 3, 2016 / 4:59 am

I hear SO many great things about NeuLash and would love to try it someday!! Always enjoy your reviews!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

8. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    August 3, 2016 / 5:07 am

Awesome picks! I just started using setting powder (currently Laura Mercier), but I may have to check out the Kat Von D one.

August 3, 2016 / 4:08 pm

Aussie hairspray is a lifesaver! It's the only hairspray that I like to use!

August 4, 2016 / 4:56 am

I really want to try that night cream, I am so obsessed with skincare lately!

11. Kaitlyn Schletzbaum
    August 9, 2016 / 8:01 pm

Oh my goodness, did not know about neulash on amazon!! You made my day!!