August 1, 2016 / 5:06 pm

Whoever had the crazy notion that it was appropriate to give you negative feedback on your eyelashes is such a psycho. I'm sorry but you're gorgeous and adorable and sweet, which clearly means haters are gonna hate. Anyways not trying to focus on the negative here, you look so cute in this Lilly caftan. Yay for summer, I'm all for embracing summer looks until mid September (when it starts to cool down here).

2. Kimberly
    August 1, 2016 / 9:20 pm

I am still digging summer, it's too hot to consider otherwise! I worked on Saturday and spent Sunday with my family.

3. Shane Prather
    August 1, 2016 / 9:25 pm

I love the colors of this girl! And don't listen to the haters, you are a beautiful soul 🙂

4. Ashley
    August 1, 2016 / 11:01 pm

Gorgeous! Love the background and love the caftan! Definitely a fab piece to have in your wardrobe! xo Ashley

5. Kayla Rivoli
    August 2, 2016 / 1:11 am

Love the photos and that caftan! Super cute! I hope you have a great week Dana!Kayla | kaylablogs.com

6. Candice Nikeia
    August 2, 2016 / 2:23 am

Beautiful caftan! Love the colors and how you styled it!xoxo, Candicehttp://www.candicenikeia.com

7. Kayleigh Adam
    August 2, 2016 / 4:20 am

That dress is so gorgeous on you!www.kayleighskloset.com

8. Lily Abolghasemi
    August 2, 2016 / 4:45 am

You are so adorable! I love the colors and how you styled it!

9. hashtagfablife.com
    August 2, 2016 / 7:53 am

Love the Lily outfit! I totally know what you mean about lash extension! I had them for a while but the maintenance was tricky! I'm looking forward to hearing your experience with them!HashtagFabLife

August 2, 2016 / 1:05 pm

I agree with Jordyn — whoever gave you negative feedback about your eyelashes is ridiculous! You look beautiful no matter what. And I love that Lilly caftan on you, it's so fun that you could wear it to a Polynesian-themed event!

11. Tori
    August 2, 2016 / 1:47 pm

People can be so rude sometimes… anyone giving you negative feedback is just unhappy in their own life!! You look amazing and this caftan is so beautiful and bright!!Toriwww.mooretori.com

12. Arin | Heart of Chic
    August 2, 2016 / 3:29 pm

how cute is this! it's unfortunate how people are quick to judge (Especially behind a computer screen) but just know that you're crushin' it! you look amazing! keep shining! xoxo

13. Kate Steadman
    August 2, 2016 / 4:45 pm

Oh that print!!! I AM LOVING the colors!xo,Sara Kate Styling

14. Michelle Mink
    August 2, 2016 / 10:17 pm

I would love to use this as a cover up when I'm at the beach. The colors are awesome and I love the length.

15. Danika Schultz
    August 3, 2016 / 1:12 am

That dress is so easy and breezy — and I'm with you on not transitioning to fall just quite yet! It's still sooooo hot where I live, can't imagine wearing anything but loose, flowy dresses.xoxo,Danika | http://whatdanikadoes.com

16. Macarena Ferreira
    August 3, 2016 / 12:15 pm

who has time to comment on your lashes?! Ugh forget them…you look great! I am definitely still in summer fashion! It's still way too warm. Can't wait to throw on some jackets soon though!xo // http://www.thematerialgirl.co

17. Kristin Thompson
    August 3, 2016 / 11:51 pm

Love this look! I've been wanting a caftan so badly and now I want one ever more!KristinThe Blush Blonde

18. Courtney Stopa
    August 4, 2016 / 12:10 pm

It is still the dog days of summer up here in MA too, although the mornings and nights are getting very cool, fine by me though! I love sweater weather at night. Also this Lily Caftan is so adorable! I love it! I wouldn't look twice at it on the rack but on its perfect! xo CourtneyDrew

19. adriana nudo
    August 5, 2016 / 5:07 pm

This is so pretty! I love Lilly, always the prettiest prints!

20. Katie M
    August 7, 2016 / 5:13 pm

This caftan looks gorgeous on you! I've never tried on any of Lilly's caftan style items but I totally should because it's too pretty!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com