1. Kelsey Sleek
    August 25, 2016 / 9:39 pm

I am all about quick makeup routines because.. Well I'm always freaking in a rush haha. I need to try out CC cream!! I've heard so many good things about it :)My go-to makeup item is my Naked Foundation.. I seriously don't know what I would do without it! XOXO, Kelsey

2. Christine
    August 25, 2016 / 11:30 pm

Kat Von makeup is awesome! And animal friendly. <3<3 I'm loving the 5 minute face look as well. Now that I'm back to work, I'm always finding ways to make my products and "getting ready" routine more efficient.

3. Michelle Mink
    August 26, 2016 / 2:40 am

I love bronze eyeshadow. I used to wear it at my old job because it looked great with my work outfit.

August 26, 2016 / 3:40 am

I always liked doing a full face of makeup in college, but now in post-grad life I'm in a rush to get to work or my internship many days, and also opt for a 5 min face!! Loved learning about your routine. (Some days I even have to do the 2 min face… which for me is just concealer, mascara and eyebrow pencil/gel!)xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

5. Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman
    August 26, 2016 / 6:19 am

Great post! I'm always looking for new makeup to try! Thanks for the recommendations. I've heard great things about Kat Von D, and I have to agree, that Tarte mascara you mentioned is amazing 🙂

6. cielofronteras
    August 26, 2016 / 9:43 pm

Great products you got here! I would love to try Kat Von D's line too! =)- CieloMermaid in Heels

7. Bella B
    August 27, 2016 / 5:32 am

I dont wear to much makeup but this is a great post sharing some great product! http://xoxobella.com

8. Kate at Green Fashionista
    August 27, 2016 / 7:18 pm

YSL's Rose Stiletto is one of my favs! And I really need to start using CC cream again especially during the summer months <3Green Fashionista

9. Kelly Kalinkewicz
    August 29, 2016 / 12:18 pm

I LOVE that Tartelette palette! It's one of my favorites!www.rosyoutlookblog.com

10. Rach DiMare
    August 29, 2016 / 12:40 pm

I know what you mean, I want summer to last a little bit longer too! It just went by too fast this year! Thanks for sharing this. 5 Minutes to get ready with these products is a win for me!www.rdsobsessions.com