1. Caiti
    July 21, 2016 / 4:54 pm

I love that you shared this, not everything in college is fun and exciting. It's so important to support friends or be able to seek support when something like this happens.Caiti // Caiti Nicole Blog

2. Sharon Wu of Style Lullaby
    July 21, 2016 / 5:45 pm

Aw babe! Thanks for getting so personal with us. This is definitely not an easy time to go through but your friend is so lucky to have you! xo, sharonwww.stylelullaby.com

3. Tori
    July 21, 2016 / 6:13 pm

So thankful that you shared this. This happens way too often in college so with more and more posts like this hopefully people will be more likely to reach out for help!Toriwww.mooretori.com

4. Katie M
    July 21, 2016 / 6:49 pm

Thanks for sharing this, it's definitely a hard topic to talk about but an important one at the same time!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

5. Mckenna Bleu
    July 21, 2016 / 10:31 pm

This can be a really hard thing to do sometimes! Sometimes people don't know how to confront this situation, thanks for sharing this.

6. sarah zerbe
    July 22, 2016 / 12:52 am

Friendship is hard, just like any relationship it takes a lot of work, glad you shared.

7. Ashley
    July 22, 2016 / 4:15 am

I love that you opened up about this today! This is a tricky subject, but sharing your personal experience with helping your friend overcome his emotional crisis will help others know how to approach and help their loved ones. xo Ashley

8. Sydney Power
    July 22, 2016 / 5:07 am

It is so important to have people who care about you in your life <3 http://styledbys.ca

9. Kayleigh Adam
    July 22, 2016 / 10:14 am

It can be such a tough situation, especially when you don't know how to deal with their situation

10. Allison Jones
    July 23, 2016 / 9:56 pm

This is so important and I'm so glad that you wrote about it. I'm getting my master's in counseling and so many people go to their friends before they seek professional help, so it's key that we all know how to handle it. LiveLifeWell, Allison

11. Kristin Thompson
    July 24, 2016 / 6:57 am

This is a great guest post! I suffer from anxiety and think it is so important to discuss it to help destigmatize it!KristinThe Blush Blonde

12. Kate Steadman
    July 25, 2016 / 11:05 am

Stuff like that can be so hard… For everyone. Great job being a good friend, I love that you are talking about all of this. These are the types of things I wish more people discussed.xo,Sara Kate Styling

13. Audrey Stowe
    July 25, 2016 / 3:40 pm

Wow, great story. So glad he had a friend like you! I've had friends go through similar and it's heartbreaking.