July 20, 2016 / 8:13 pm

I've always been intrigued by extensions!! My hair is very long and thick on its own but I would still like to try them some day just to see what it is like. This post gives so many helpful how-to's! xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

July 20, 2016 / 8:22 pm

Your hair looks great. I would have never guessed they were extensions. Kudos to your stylist!

3. Katie M
    July 20, 2016 / 8:56 pm

I love your extensions, they look amazing!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

4. Tiffany Khyla
    July 20, 2016 / 8:59 pm

I've never worn hair extensions. My hair is so thick and different because of my heritage, so I feel like they'd look really unnatural on me. These look so great! Looks very natural! Love!

5. Tori
    July 20, 2016 / 9:27 pm

Your hair looks beautiful!! Extensions scare me so I just stick to my medium length hair, but I might have to give these a try!Toriwww.mooretori.com

6. Anna Hubbard
    July 20, 2016 / 11:48 pm

You look great! I've never had hair extensions because for the past 5 years my hair hasn't been my natural color, so it would be really hard to match up the color every time. I would like to have the long hair experience again though!-Anna | http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

7. Ashley
    July 21, 2016 / 4:55 am

Beautiful! I love how natural these look! I definitely wouldn't mind giving hair extensions a try!xo Ashley

8. Kristin Thompson
    July 21, 2016 / 5:42 am

I was so excited to see this post because I just got Irresistible Me extensions! I bookmarked this so I can use your tips when I play with them this weekend! I may be texting you with a million questions when I use them :)!KristinThe Blush Blonde

9. Michelle Mink
    July 21, 2016 / 7:58 am

The extensions look very nice. I am a long hair loving girl but today cut a good chunk of it off because it was starting to get in the way. missing it already so extensions are looking good.

10. Michaela Quigley
    July 21, 2016 / 1:03 pm

These look so real! Loving the long hair look on you

11. sarah zerbe
    July 21, 2016 / 1:24 pm

Love your hair so pretty, kinda makes me want to grow mine back out again.

12. Shane Prather
    July 21, 2016 / 1:36 pm

I've always been scared to try extensions but these look oh so natural!

13. Kayleigh Adam
    July 21, 2016 / 1:42 pm

Those look amazing on you!www.kayleighskloset.com

14. Lily Abolghasemi
    July 21, 2016 / 3:21 pm

They look so good on you! How fun!!!

15. Morgan Miller
    July 21, 2016 / 6:18 pm

I have been wanting to try extensions since I cut my hair. I am so glad you shared this! morgankennedymiller.blogspot.com

16. Felice
    July 21, 2016 / 8:50 pm

Your hair extensions are so gorgeous!! I've always wanted to try eyelash extensions!

17. adriana nudo
    July 22, 2016 / 12:48 am

They look SO good! I have really long hair already, but I got to try these extensions too and I love how full they make my hair!

18. Amy L
    July 22, 2016 / 4:19 am

These look GREAT on you!! They blend in so well and you can't even tell you have them in!xoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

19. Madeline Mihaly
    July 25, 2016 / 8:38 pm

the extensions look really good on you! Super natural and healthy. Love you in that shade of blue as well :)xo, Maddy http://cassidylou.com/