July 28, 2016 / 5:39 pm

I totally hear what you're saying girl! Big purchases (even if they are investments) can make me feel super guilty. I think life is all about balance, and sometimes it is totally okay to make a big purchase. You work hard and you definitely deserve to reward yourself with a high quality bag you can wear for years. Love your bag girl, gorgeous!

2. Katie M
    July 28, 2016 / 6:10 pm

This bag is gorgeous and will definitely be worth the splurge! I totally understand the struggle though haha!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

3. Ruya
    July 28, 2016 / 7:00 pm

First of all, I'm OBSESSED with this outfit. So chic and easy to recreate (which I probably will). Second, I'm going through this same situation right now and your post is so spot on! I'm so glad you decided to buy it at the end cause not only is it a beautiful bag and it's a neutral which means you can wear it with everything but you deserve it!

4. Annessa Smith
    July 28, 2016 / 7:27 pm

This bag has been on my radar too -it's gorgeous!! The color you chose is perfect. I felt the way you did when I bought my Louis Vuitton bag, but in the end you're right – it's your business. Great choice girl!AnnessaWww.seekingsunshine.com

July 28, 2016 / 8:30 pm

I knew that purse would be just perfect with those heels!! Love the message of this post! <3xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

6. Tori
    July 29, 2016 / 1:41 am

I always try and think of it as investing in myself when I make a bigger purchase! You will have this purse FOREVER and may even give it to your own daughter someday! I try to do nice things for myself a lot (I am my own significant other lolol) which usually involve ice cream or Taco Bell :))Toriwww.mooretori.com

7. Sharon Wu of Style Lullaby
    July 29, 2016 / 2:19 am

Gorgeous purse! Love it <3 xo, sharonwww.stylelullaby.com

8. Greta Hollar
    July 29, 2016 / 2:27 am

I buy so many cheap inexpensive bags that wear out so quickly. So if you save up and get yourself a high quality bag it's worth the investment. And I adore that bag! Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

9. Michelle Mink
    July 29, 2016 / 5:16 am

I can't imagine re selling my purses because i love them so much! i have wanted a Chanel purse for ages and if my acting dreams come true i want to use some of a big paycheck to get one. it's nice to treat ourselves, when we can afford it.

July 29, 2016 / 12:49 pm

LOVE this post! I feel the same way that you do — I hold back from buying expensive items because I feel that my money could be used for more "practical" reasons. But it's nice to treat yourself every once in a while, which you pointed out! Thanks for sharing this!

11. Jordyn Upchurch
    July 29, 2016 / 1:38 pm

This is something I have struggled and struggled with, mostly because I was raised to never, ever make frivolous purchases. I think it's a shame because really, there should be no guilt in spending money that you worked hard to earn-and we all need to treat ourselves for working hard! I am so proud of you for breaking another wall down for women, we shouldn't have to feel guilty for wanting to splurge every once in a while…and since I just got my first official big girl job with benefits…when that first check rolls in I may have to go treat myself to the bag I've been lusting after!xoxo, SSSouthern And Style

12. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    July 30, 2016 / 5:12 am

Such a great post and so true– sometimes I feel so guilty splurging on myself (and other times not so much!). I usually feel this way about getting a mani/pedi– I know I can do it myself for less, but sometimes I just need to be pampered. The bag is gorgeous, I think you made a good buy 🙂

13. Kristin
    July 31, 2016 / 4:53 pm

Thank you for posting this! I feel that way pretty often, and I always think that I shouldn't show off things I buy for myself with my hard-earned money. I love that bag, too – you totally deserve it!

14. Audrey Stowe
    August 1, 2016 / 11:16 pm

Great for you girl! nothing like putting yourself first and spoiling yourself every once in a while 🙂 xx

15. Kristine
    August 6, 2016 / 7:25 pm

I totally understand why you could feel guilty about this big of a purchase – like you said, it's a lot of money and what if something happens where you need the money. It's a beautiful bag, it clearly makes you SO happy and after all, it's an investment you could one day get your money back on if you chose to resell it!

16. Jami Ray
    November 2, 2016 / 3:35 am

Sometimes you just have to splurge on the bag and savor the moment. Enjoy it! 🙂