1. Greta Hollar
    June 22, 2016 / 4:46 pm

I love summer goals! Everything is fresh and new and exciting and I always feel so much more productive in the summer with the extra light. Good luck with your list!Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

2. Michaela Quigley
    June 22, 2016 / 5:01 pm

I love reading everyone's goals! I am working on blogging consistently too! So far so good this summer- I'm up to four posts each week :)It's funny that you said you're lazier in the summer. I'm the exact opposite. The summer has me eating better and exercising more. XOXOmQswww.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

3. Meagan Donovan
    June 22, 2016 / 5:19 pm

Reading and evaluating my wardrobe are two on my list too. Good luck!-Meagan | lovebymeagan.blogspot.com

4. Katie M
    June 22, 2016 / 6:13 pm

Love these goals!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

5. Sydney S
    June 22, 2016 / 7:38 pm

I love number 5, definitely something I need to do more often!xo, Sydanchoredinthesouth.com

6. Jordyn Upchurch
    June 22, 2016 / 9:57 pm

These are great goals! Writing more has always been a goal of mine and I've kept a journal every day for as long as I can remember. I'm also doing the Q&A a day journal-it's great for sparking ideas! Also, if you're interested in collabing I would love to-we could definitely brainstorm something up :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

7. Amanda @ A Good Hue
    June 22, 2016 / 11:25 pm

These are great goals for the summer and are similar to my personal goals as well. It's so easy to push blogging aside, especially in the summer when there's so much going on. I feel ya on those!

8. adriana nudo
    June 23, 2016 / 3:20 am

I love this list! Spending more time blog writing is big for me too. I love the idea of going through my wardrobe too!

9. Caro @ The Caro Diaries
    June 23, 2016 / 5:24 am

These are such great goals! I definitely agree that it's easy to get lazy in the summer, so setting goals is such a good way to keep yourself on track and motivate yourself! Definitely can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

10. Michelle Mink
    June 23, 2016 / 6:46 am

awesome summer goals! my goals for summer are to get my acting reel put together and to work on my e book for my blog.

June 23, 2016 / 1:03 pm

Awesome summer goals!

12. Courtney Drew
    June 23, 2016 / 2:03 pm

Love these goals, mine are similar this summer, evaluating my wardrobe is a must, now that I am one year into the work life I feel like I need to retire some of my causal clothes and replace them with more work appropriate clothes. Also reading is high on my list! xo CourtneyDrewwww.courtneydrew.com

13. Kayleigh Adam
    June 23, 2016 / 3:06 pm

Such great goals!www.kayleighskloset.com

June 23, 2016 / 7:14 pm

I love that so many of your summer goals revolve around creativity. You should share some of your paintings on your blog, I am not a painter so I am always super impressed by that form of creativity!

15. La Belle Sirene
    June 24, 2016 / 2:52 am

Those are some really great goals. I really need to work on consistency and finding time to write as well! La Belle Sirene

16. kenzie negron
    June 24, 2016 / 7:43 pm

girl, I totally feel you on the blogging schedule thing! Blogging is one of my favorite things but for some reason if I have free time I never push myself to write posts! Lately I have been falling behind and it is the worst feeling… urgh!x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

17. Kristin Thompson
    June 28, 2016 / 12:43 am

These are such great goals! One of mine is to read more too, we should start a blogger book club!KristinThe Blush Blonde

18. Tiffany Khyla
    June 29, 2016 / 2:36 pm

Would it be weird to say that all of these are my goals too? I've definitely been trying to work on prioritizing my time for writing, and my blog schedule has been all out of whack so I'd like to get back to consistently posting. I've also been trying to listen to more audio books so that even if I can't sit down and read, I'm still able to get lost in a book. I've finished two audio books already this week and visited my library for the first time in forever to pick up a regular book. I just love reading. Good luck with all of your goals this summer!