1. A Lil' Style
    May 16, 2016 / 5:49 pm

Such fun life updates! I'm so jealous you got to visit a Draper James shop in person. Everything they sell is gorgeous! Lauren | http://www.alilstyleblog.com

2. Madeline Mihaly
    May 16, 2016 / 5:57 pm

sounds like you've had a blast & been making some personal and professional strides. What a win! Never heard of the "long arm" before but now I'll need to try it.xo, Maddy http://cassidylou.com/

3. Emily D.
    May 16, 2016 / 6:01 pm

That long arm thing is too funny! I didn't know that pose had a name- but you definitely nailed it, you look great! Emilywww.EmilyRiane.com

4. Joel Moore
    May 16, 2016 / 6:02 pm

Looks like you had a blast!www.moorehisstyle.comxx

5. Amanda Kushner
    May 16, 2016 / 6:03 pm

What an awesome update. I absolutely adore Draper James and I'm so jealous that you got to visit the mothership – we have a little tiny popup in a boutique here in Dallas, with the real store opening this fall. Also – great tip with the long arm!XO Amanda | http://www.glitterandspice.com

6. Ashley Vickney
    May 16, 2016 / 6:14 pm

Such a fun update! You've had some great personal & professional milestones! Congrats! I am finishing up my job, and getting ready for our move across country! xoxo

May 16, 2016 / 8:32 pm

Girl you have been seriously busy! I love all of the career milestones you have hit, you are totally my inspiration. I really want eyelash extensions and yours look gorgeous, I can't wait to hear more about your experience! So happy to have you back in blogland!

8. Megan Schaefer
    May 16, 2016 / 11:34 pm

Long arm-ing sounds silly, but you definitely make it look good! Those eyelash extensions are great, too – I had a friend get some done abroad and she hasn't looked back since! And congrats on all your professional achievements, you're headed for #BossStatus

9. Amy L
    May 17, 2016 / 12:10 am

Hahah you're totally rocking the long arm!! And, yay for eyelash extensions, yours look gorgeous!! Glad to hear you had a wonderful past few days!! (: xoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

10. Nicole
    May 17, 2016 / 12:53 am

I am so so so happy I got to meet you! Shopping with you is something I've been talking about for weeks! I can't wait to see you again! I'm so glad you're back to blogging! <3Love ya!!! Nicole

11. adriana nudo
    May 17, 2016 / 2:27 am

These pictures are so fun! I love catch up posts πŸ™‚ I'm glad you're back in the blogging swing, I am too! I didn't really take a break – sort of, but now that I graduated (!!) I can fully focus on my blog! πŸ™‚

12. Michaela Quigley
    May 17, 2016 / 2:02 pm

Looks like life has been treating you pretty well lately! So glad to have you back!XOXOmQswww.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

13. Farrah
    May 17, 2016 / 2:22 pm

Ahh, hooray for traveling! πŸ˜€ I'm going to be doing that shortly as well! :] That dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you! :] I didn't know that pose had a name! :O

14. Lauren Scorzafava
    May 17, 2016 / 2:31 pm

Your lash extensions look so good! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

15. Kellyinthecity
    May 17, 2016 / 4:27 pm

omg SO sorry I deleted your comment accidentally today! To answer your question, YES! The Jack Rogers wedges are comfy. I can't wear them for the entire day, but they don't hurt the arch of my foot–and I don't feel like there's a lot of pressure put on the ball of my foot either. Highly recommended!!! πŸ™‚

16. Savannah Ward
    May 23, 2016 / 3:26 am

I'm super excited to read your post about your extensions! I've been wanting to try them for a long time.http://thealwaysblog.com