1. Kaydee Merritt
    April 21, 2016 / 6:22 pm

I am so glad I found thred up after this! WOW! Ive been itching for new spring/summer clothes and this is perfect!

2. Marly
    April 21, 2016 / 6:24 pm

I have shopped at Thredup before and think it's such a great site. You can get amazing deals.Marlywww.GirlyLove.org

3. Ashley Vickney
    April 21, 2016 / 7:56 pm

So cute I love these! I need to try Thredup! You look beautiful in all of these outfits! Love the bright colors!

4. Sydney S
    April 21, 2016 / 8:30 pm

Such cute pieces, I loved watching your haul on snapchat! You have the cutest southern accent!:)xo, Sydanchoredinthesouth.com

5. Kate Steadman
    April 21, 2016 / 8:54 pm

What a fun little pineapple top! ThredUp is so clutch for a budget.xo,Sara Kate Styling

6. Kathryn Hadel
    April 21, 2016 / 10:36 pm

Love reading about someone's experience with ThredUp! I just found them and was browsing through their site and it sounds so cool. Now i just need to give it a try! Loving your green skirt.Xx, Kwww.jassamineelaine.com

7. Claudia Jane
    April 22, 2016 / 2:20 am

great looks – so beautiful in each picture. thanks for sharing, I will have to check it out!xo, claudiawww.lifesrichpaegant.com

8. Ashley
    April 22, 2016 / 3:33 am

All of these looks are SO cute and perfect for spring! I love how shopping for a few new pieces helps you shop your own wardrobe and pull out older pieces you haven't seen in awhile!xo Ashley

9. Olivia
    April 22, 2016 / 5:35 am

I love the t-shirt with the pineapple! So cute!! -OliviaMiss Olivia Says

10. Jordyn Upchurch
    April 23, 2016 / 2:53 am

I saw your Snapchat about ThredUp and now I'm so glad I got to see all these outfits on you-that pink blouse is gorgeous on you!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

11. ELG
    April 24, 2016 / 3:21 pm

I love all of these outfits! I definitely want to try ThreadUp!

12. Alethea Todaro
    April 29, 2016 / 11:40 pm

Omg thank you for sharing this doll! First off love your outfits and your style. Suppperr cute! I've never even heard of threadup what planet am I on lol. I'm always the last to know. I am definitely going to check them out. What awesome deals! Thank you for sharing beautiful! Xoxo, Alethea http://Www.thepowerofthepretty.blogspot.com

13. Alethea Todaro